RTV Starts At 7.15pm Tonight & Lineup Confirmed

Can you use Chromecast on live matches from the app?

Amazing what you find in the RangersTV FAQs.;):) And yes, it should work from the App.

Yes, you will be able to cast to a smart TV via:

• Desktop browsers: Chromecast (Chrome) and AirPlay (Safari)
  • Mobile browsers: Chromecast (Chrome) and AirPlay (Safari
See post #31 in this thread:

Thought Clive was doing the Champions League tonight on CBS - looks like he's sharing those duties with Peter Drury.

I’ve bought the game tonight on RTV - can you watch on the app and airplay to smart TV or does it need to be from a browser?
I tried casting to both my smart TV and Xbox One from my phone the other day and it said "source not supported". So I would check it before kick off, unlike me, who ended up watching the first half on my phone and second half on laptop cos I couldn't get the Xbox browser to work either! Never had any problems before with games on those formats, I better get it ready to go before kick off tonight FFS. :))

The production on Sunday was absolutely first class.

Far better than anything Sky or BT have given us in the past.

The club deserve huge credit for this.
I wasn't happy with the cables for the Mic's lying about the place for the pitchside segments, someone could trip and hurt themselves!!

Anyone know if the game will be available to watch “as live” afterwards on the virtual season ticket or will I have to wait until midnight for it to go on regular RTV?

Solid & professional lineup. I’ll whisper it now, hell of a lot better than what Sky&BT Sports have mustered up over the years. Cheers OP.
Think the Pandemic has made it so we are now seeing a watershed moment. In Tv And media output for the club ,when added to the fact we despise almost all media outlets , this could be massive for us .

Discussed towards the end of this thread I think. I’m pretty sure that, ultimately, it was crap and using Silk browser a much better experience.

It does open and stream for you but a bit tricky to navigate. If you have an RTV subscription you won't be able to play the videos.

I've just paid for tonights game, so do I just go onto RTV via the official site and press start, if do I receive a code or what?

As a season ticket holder who has never used RTV I was wondering if I’m able to watch the full game at a time of my choosing. I’m not always able to watch when the game is live.

I don't mind Tylsley generally.

He did say something along the lines of "Ryan Kent has scored some big goals for Celtic" on Sunday though which made we wince at the time.

Ha, he said exactly that. Thought it funny tbh. Only minor blip in an otherwise outstanding broadcast. I fully expect after fans are allowed back RTV to downgrade slightly especially with it being overseas only and the quality will be somewhere in the middle of what it was and is currently.

IMHO?? Lot of that comes with removing Tom FT

As a season ticket holder who has never used RTV I was wondering if I’m able to watch the full game at a time of my choosing. I’m not always able to watch when the game is live.

I am sure you will only view it as it is played if you only viewing as VST

You don't have Rangers TV subscription (unless you are have subscribed)

Do games on RTV have a watch from start option when the game is midway through? Got some family stuff that I need to sort out so I'll miss the start unfortunately

Mad shagger doing the telly. Hopefully get some gold from the big man... all while wearing the correct footwear of course.

Really looking forward to this. It is very much our own private TV channel but now much more professional. Full season ticket is tempting.

I'm old fashioned and very much old school when it comes to Rangers. With all due respect to Clive i'd never have an outsider over a proper Rangers man like Tom Miller.

I'm old fashioned and very much old school when it comes to Rangers. With all due respect to Clive i'd never have an outsider over a proper Rangers man like Tom Miller.

In fairness Tom is still employed and actually commentating on the match (audio version) tonight so I’m happy enough.

Majority are kept happy with a better commentator and a good Rangers man keeps his job.

I think people need to remember the likes of Tanner and Dodds are pretty much free lance when it comes to things like this. They'll take the work. Not fussed if the people asking the questions are neutrals, its just nice to see some partisan guests.
I don’t think tanner is neutral. Sure he’s a bear, just professional enough that it’s not too apparent

Don't agree with Tyldesely. Never liked him as a commentator and seems like a waste of money. Tom for me on RTV.
I agree mate. Its not popular but I prefer RTV with a supporter commentating. I can’t be bothered with all this ‘best in class’ stuff. Being top of the class on the pitch is all that matters to me

Sorry guys. I am a bit thick. Have purchased tonight match. How do I get it to work on my Samsung Smart tv?

Sorry guys. I am a bit thick. Have purchased tonight match. How do I get it to work on my Samsung Smart tv?

Very much hit or miss with a tv browser - mostly miss I’m afraid. Some will work alright, some will work poorly and some won’t work at all.

As advised, laptop/HDMI is by a country mile the optimum solution.

Back