RTV Starts At 7.15pm Tonight & Lineup Confirmed

Hardly misleading when you can’t miss this new thing @DocStone ’s trialing for tonight’s game called a match thread.

Oh, that’s right, he’s been creating match threads for years now.
You can find the lineup you’re looking for there :))
Haha fair play mate, I was daft enough to search through this one looking for the team lineup.

I've just logged in there, and for upcoming matches it says "purchased" rather than "live". I'm sure that wasn't the case on Sunday.
Does anyone else have the same?

Same here.

I was out on Sunday so admittedly guessing but wouldn't it say purchased until it goes live at 7.15?

We’ll have a record audience for the game tonight!
Plenty more money for Rangers since the poets are up shit creek.

Possible update: the official site is saying a 7.30pm start, but they did say on Sunday it’d be 30 mins before kickoff.

I’d still be expecting it to be 7.15pm for a home game.

No idea what the problem is with Alex Rae. Seems a solid pundit and always willing to talk positive about Rangers. No offence but hes miles better than Tom Miller, Durrant etc.

Has he done something that ive missed?
He does always say, "I done" and "I seen".

Apart from that, he's good.

Feck me this is brilliant, so many levels above BT and sky. What they’ve brought together with the budget and timescales is remarkable.

I’ve stopped watching the crap around sky and cocker other than the game. I’m actually enjoying the analysis. Sky really need McCann back and rid of cocker/shill sidekick.

Cant stand Tyldsesly TBH and that artificial crowd noise is so bad I've turned sound off. You can see the empty stands FFS. Still, its solved my Tyldesly problem :)

I registered for RTV but cannot get access to the match as seems I got an email with a unique code back in July. I can't find the email anywhere. I messaged the slo @Greg Marshall (tagging you in case it's quicker to get you on here) for advice on who to contact to get my code. Can anyone assist please and point me in the right direction of which email contact to use? TIA

Commentary team sound much more comfortable with each other this time round too, excellent.

The whole package has been excellent, gutting that we can’t have this every home game once we’re back to “normal”

Regarding saying Kent scored goals for Celtic at the weekend, that’s fair enough - a slip of the tongue is a slip of the tongue.

Someone has to have a word in his ear about referring to them as “The Hoops” though. He can get that to f***

Thoroughly enjoyed that.
Good to hear Rangers people talk about our club, players and games.
Tenner well spent.
Well done Rangers ( and RangersTV ).

First I’ve had the opportunity to catch a game in RTV this season & I’m very impressed. Good clear HD stream and not a single buffer.

The production is night and day from what it was in the past.

Back