RTV Starts At 7.15pm Tonight & Lineup Confirmed

I registered for RTV but cannot get access to the match as seems I got an email with a unique code back in July. I can't find the email anywhere. I messaged the slo @Greg Marshall (tagging you in case it's quicker to get you on here) for advice on who to contact to get my code. Can anyone assist please and point me in the right direction of which email contact to use? TIA

Probably in your Junk or Promotions folder. If you needed it again you could have emailed RangersTV Support tonight but, on a non-match day, its the Ticket Centre you need to contact. The again, your first job is to make sure when they do send it again it goes to the correct email address. You can login to your Rangers Account and check they have the right email address for you.

ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

Probably in your Junk or Promotions folder. If you needed it again you could have emailed RangersTV Support tonight but, on a non-match day, its the Ticket Centre you need to contact. The again, your first job is to make sure when they do send it again it goes to the correct email address. You can login to your Rangers Account and check they have the right email address for you.

ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk

Thanks mate. I'll drop them an email. I checked the junk folder and do tend to receive emails no problem. Human error perhaps (i.e. I deleted by accident).

720p the best quality RTV are showing it in tonight? No option for 1080 on my screen.
Same here. Same at the weekend. Tried various devices/browsers. I don't understand as I have good broadband.

Just been thinking, could this be a VST limitation? Maybe full RTV subscribers get up to 1080p while VST only are limited to 720p?

Back