RTV this weekend

dublinbluenose

Obviously we will have our usual coverage of the game on Saturday but will they have plans in place for Sunday just in case.

I have been wondering what the management and players will be doing on Sunday, assuming we win on Saturday. Will they get together to watch their game?

If they do, then I'd imagine there will be an RTV crew there as well should all go well.

I have been wondering what the management and players will be doing on Sunday, assuming we win on Saturday. Will they get together to watch their game?

If they do, then I'd imagine there will be an RTV crew there as well should all go well.
Probably at the training centre yes

I can't see the Players all being gathered together at the training ground on what will presumably be a day off, just on the off chance Celtic drop points. And all that being filmed.

I can't see the Players all being gathered together at the training ground on what will presumably be a day off, just on the off chance Celtic drop points. And all that being filmed.

Maybe, maybe not. I remember last year when it was Liverpool, all their players were together watching Chelsea beat City to secure the title for them.

If they're not together for it, then I'd expect there will be zoom calls/interviews hastily arranged.

I’d imagine they will be in the training centre as iirc they have a recovery session the day after a game

I don’t think Gerrard will be doing that. It’s not very him, is it?

Big difference needing Chelsea to beat a burst Man City at home compared to needing Dundee United to beat Celtic.

I’d imagine they will be in the training centre as iirc they have a recovery session the day after a game

I wasn't sure about that or if, like the previous poster said, it would be a day off.

So quick recovery session and have lunch watching their game to see how it goes, that could be the plan.

I wasn't sure about that or if, like the previous poster said, it would be a day off.

So quick recovery session and have lunch watching their game to see how it goes, that could be the plan.
They also debrief the game they just played as well and I’d imagine preparing for the Europa league on Thursday

All but confirmed by Gerrard in his presser today that they're doing something, he just wouldn't say what. :))

Back