RTV tonight

Won the cup in 1991 with them (4-3 v Dun Utd ) in a team that also included other ex Rangers Craig Paterson andDavie Cooper They were managed by Tommy McLean, and their goalkeeper was Ally Maxwell, who went on to have a “difficult” spell with us a couple of years later!
( Colin O’Neill was on the bench, and he would have LOVED to have played for us too!)
Did Bobby Russell not play in that final too?

I'd rather our official club channel didn't go down the Tom Boyd route, to be honest.
So what is the answer then if we dont speak about it then no one will, its only going to be worse when the tims get their act together and start beating the diddy sides. Wont be tough for a new manager a few signings and better motivated squad then the decisions by refs become crucial.

Rangers cant even play pre season friendly or dead rubber fixtures that are not on sky tv without some sfa maniac trying to find ways to show us more cards and manipulate the match.

It shouldnt always be up to the manager to deal with these problems he needs some help from ex players in the media and also from the tv channel or the board.

Mate i hope not about to go down the para route and suggest we should respect refs cos tom boyd(the pundit that speaks with his mouth shut) hates them, i dont see any respect from anyone in refereeing towards our club if anything its the opposite.... watch that linesman running off the park and blanking Gerrard at full time or the way the refs deal with Alfie for his first foul.

This season we seen a ref congratulate a tim player for scoring the winning goal v Aberdeen, the crawling could not be more obvious.

The refs are going to fight like never before to get that title back.

Wee bit of credit for Iain Ferguson tonight on RTV. Simple tactical analysis without overdoing it like some do and some very class comments about the team.

First I've heard him on there I think and he is one of the best we've had.
He's excellent. Mentioned this in a few texts to mates during the game.

So what is the answer then if we dont speak about it then no one will, its only going to be worse when the tims get their act together and start beating the diddy sides. Wont be tough for a new manager a few signings and better motivated squad then the decisions by refs become crucial.

Rangers cant even play pre season friendly or dead rubber fixtures that are not on sky tv without some sfa maniac trying to find ways to show us more cards and manipulate the match.

It shouldnt always be up to the manager to deal with these problems he needs some help from ex players in the media and also from the tv channel or the board.

Mate i hope not about to go down the para route and suggest we should respect refs cos tom boyd(the pundit that speaks with his mouth shut) hates them, i dont see any respect from anyone in refereeing towards our club if anything its the opposite.... watch that linesman running off the park and blanking Gerrard at full time or the way the refs deal with Alfie for his first foul.

This season we seen a ref congratulate a tim player for scoring the winning goal v Aberdeen, the crawling could not be more obvious.

The refs are going to fight like never before to get that title back.

Tom Miller is utterly irrelevant to the issues outlined.

Tom Miller is utterly irrelevant to the issues outlined.
I dont see why, you mean hes just there to speak about the action and read the teams out ?

That he should not be giving any personal opinions on biased officials, and Boyd is co commentator on tim telly hes not hosting their show Gerry from Clyde does that i think.

I think what you really want to say is that this issue should be totally ignored cos we won the league but next year will be different there is no way the yahoos fold twice like that not a chance when the other 10 clubs are so weak.

Back