RTV v CTV

KazKoz

I have to be honest working overseas for these last 3 months, during my off-shift times via the Internet I have been absorbing all the pleasure of our fans sites but also enjoying the pain of the Celtic fans. Sad I know but I can’t help it.

One recurring theme is their complaints over Celtic TV, so much so they were saying they rely on websites like “HESgoals” rather than their official site.

I have relied on RTV since 2015 when overseas and it was ok in the past. However the platform which must have far more subscribers now is absolutely brilliant. To add to that, the level of presentation and pundits is excellent.

Going back a few years when it appeared that every element of our club, except the fans was 2nd rate, it rangled with me that we appeared so hopeless. I felt it was a poor example for up and coming young men and women that followed our club that we did not have the appropriate acumen to run the club properly.

It may seem a small point but it is a testament to everyone connected with the club now that no stone has been left unturned and we are moving forward on all fronts.

We’ve got a lot right on and off the pitch and hoping project 2022 will be see even more . Maybe we’ll get disco lights for our party.

They’ve got new em new barriers

We’ve got a lot right on and off the pitch and hoping project 2022 will be see even more . Maybe we’ll get disco lights for our party.

They’ve got new em new barriers
Maybe put in a cheeky wee offer for a hardly used set off disco lights from across the city, for our party.

RTV isn't perfect but it's massively, massively improved recently. The coverage for the home games with Emma, McCann and the likes is top class. It's a shame that they don't provide that level of coverage when it's only us overseas bears that are watching. :p

I agree that RTV for home games these days is top drawer, but let's be honest, if it wasn't for the pandemic forcing games behind closed doors and having to find a solution for season ticket holders, RTV would still be well below par. I'm just hoping they can keep some of these changes when fans are allowed back, but I know they won't. The main one being some sort of prematch/halftime/full-time analysis, even without the star studded guests and club legends.

I agree that RTV for home games these days is top drawer, but let's be honest, if it wasn't for the pandemic forcing games behind closed doors and having to find a solution for season ticket holders, RTV would still be well below par. I'm just hoping they can keep some of these changes when fans are allowed back, but I know they won't. The main one being some sort of prematch/halftime/full-time analysis, even without the star studded guests and club legends.
Well I would say I have seen improvements of RTV over several years. Undoubtedly the pandemic forced our hand somewhat but they were building on an improved platform to start with.
Nevertheless the main points are that RTV stands up well to scrutiny and it is another sign that our Club are paying attention to detail of all aspects.

From the first day they were shat out everything has always been done on the cheap with the excess money they fleece from the support etc always being taken by the big um chief mentally challengeds
They won't do business with you on a local level unless you are kafflick and cellik minded
They are footballs tyre kickers
Plus they are below class and quality
I would add that the deal for their so called light show was probably done in the same way as Charles fukin whanker Green and the wifi that was installed at Ibrox

Far prefer watching the Rangers TV coverage to anything sky or bt can serve up. With guests like Souness McLeish etc. Can't fault it.

Back