RTV viewing figures

No they won't. Someone asked RFC_Rab on twitter last year and he would only say they were good. As the exact figures are commercially sensitive.

Gladly pay £9.99 but it’s not a great service and buffered for about 2 min at Aribo’s goal, by the end of the game they were 4min behind bet365 with the service. Not ideal but what a night.

Gladly pay £9.99 but it’s not a great service and buffered for about 2 min at Aribo’s goal, by the end of the game they were 4min behind bet365 with the service. Not ideal but what a night.

The buffering isn’t RTV’s issue, that’s at your end. Works perfectly for me 99.9% of the time, even using a VPN on my iPhone

No buffering on my end was a great picture too. As for being behind Bet365 you are streaming the game, I turn off notifications for any app that can spoil it for me.

That's to do with your internet speed I'm afraid

That’s your t’internet pal, and nothing to do with RTV.

The feed was perfect for me tonight.

Delay is not confined to RTV, happens with all streams. I watched the Kilmarnock game at the weekend on Now TV and was caught out because I forgot to turn off notifications on my phone. As for picture quality, the RTV picture was 100% top quality for me using Amazon silk browser on my television, so it appears that the issue was with your internet rather than with RTV.

Back