RTV/VST Viewers - Tips and Help - Updated With App Info

I've found viewing through the PlayStation web browser gives almost perfect streaming to to your TV. Set up browser, log in to RTV and press the full screen tag and enjoy.
Same thing here with the Xbox One.
I just paid my £9.99 for today's game, hopefully all works properly after that last clusterf8ck! :))

Probably been posted a million times so apologies if it's covering old ground but I don't normally even use my own season ticket access, how do I access the game as I.get no active subscription message when I log in and try to watch.?

I use the fire cube with Firefox browser and it works every time. The ps doesn’t work great for me but it works perfect for my mate. Strange one but as long as we all get to see the game.

This is for @Walker54 who posted in the now deleted Firestick thread:

You are late to the party by quite a way. The OP in this thread tells you how to get virtual season ticket access, including a pictorial guide. You should have got a code to redeem back in July - but its probably expired now and you will need to email the Ticket Centre. I'd say you were onto plumbs for today in all honesty.

I tried changing from my Firestick to smart TV although I tells me I’m logged into too many devices. How do you change the logged device?
Thanks

Hope admin don’t mind posting instructions. It’s all legal just needs to be installed manually on fire stick as the app isn’t designed for fire sticks.

Rangers TV App install on fire stick:
  1. Use the downloader app on your fire stick and type in the link below to download the Rangers tv app https://tinyurl.com/y6ejez8p
  2. When download is complete, install app open and check it launches ok then close app. The app will appear stretched as it’s not designed for fire stick however works perfectly fine (and will be full screen for games)
  3. Download and then Install the mouse toggle app using the below links in downloader as before, dependent on which Fire stick/tv device you have: Mouse Toggle 1.11 for Fire TV 1, Fire TV 2, Fire TV Stick 1, Fire TV Stick 2, Fire TV Cube: troypoint.com/mouse Mouse Toggle 1.06 for Fire TV 3, Fire TV Edition: troypoint.com/mouse106
  4. Launch mouse toggle and get familiar with it. (Instructional videos on YouTube)
  5. Open RTV app and login using top left then clicking login and logging in with your account details. You will need to use mouse toggle at all times to navigate the RTV app.
  6. Once logged in, click on fixtures at the top
  7. Then click on today’s game (not live yet), then click “video” when prompted.
  8. The game will launch however you will get an error. Simply click ok twice and the game will begin playing.
  9. Click full screen and the video will go full screen.
Thanks that's the one I was looking for

I tried changing from my Firestick to smart TV although I tells me I’m logged into too many devices. How do you change the logged device?
Thanks

Bad mistake. Best way out of it now is to request a password reset by going down the Forgotten Password route. You can re-use the existing password. Never, ever try to login on more than one device - especially on matchday.

This is for @Walker54 who posted in the now deleted Firestick thread:

You are late to the party by quite a way. The OP in this thread tells you how to get virtual season ticket access, including a pictorial guide. You should have got a code to redeem back in July - but its probably expired now and you will need to email the Ticket Centre. I'd say you were onto plumbs for today in all honesty.
I've got
See post #1258. I did warn you it would be expired mate.
Ah it's cool mate, cheers though, I'll get another code sent now I can use the app on my firestick

Bad mistake. Best way out of it now is to request a password reset by going down the Forgotten Password route. You can re-use the existing password. Never, ever try to login on more than one device - especially on matchday.

Thanks, working again

I'm casting to chromecast and it's just constantly crashing, making me have to disconnect and recast all the time

Very glitchy for me aswell on MS Edge though the xbox. Its been perfect prior to today.

Just when I thought it picture perfect,glitching and freezing starts.

Last edited:
Almost certain unique to my tv but casting from phone Chromecast and the colour is really dark. All other channels and settings are fine though

Glitchy for me today unfortunately. Fire stick with silk browser, been flawless every other game I’ve watched this season.

Back