RTV/VST Viewers - Tips and Help - Updated With App Info

Wow. Really pushing the boat out with their customer service. I expect I'll get something similar.
I had the same problem as others on here.

Firstly I’d like to say the monthly package is fantastic value for £6. Having said that, if the package states the full match will be available from midnight then RTV should do their best to ensure it is.

This is the second time it’s happened to me, the previous occasion being a 2-1 win over Hibs in February. On that occasion I mailed RTV and they said
“This issue may be due to an error with content not being made available at the correct time. This has now been rectified.

We apologise for any inconvenience.”

It looks to me that someone has to manually make the match available at midnight and if the guy forgets we’re on plums until he wakes up.

I had the same problem as others on here.

Firstly I’d like to say the monthly package is fantastic value for £6. Having said that, if the package states the full match will be available from midnight then RTV should do their best to ensure it is.

This is the second time it’s happened to me, the previous occasion being a 2-1 win over Hibs in February. On that occasion I mailed RTV and they said
“This issue may be due to an error with content not being made available at the correct time. This has now been rectified.

We apologise for any inconvenience.”

It looks to me that someone has to manually make the match available at midnight and if the guy forgets we’re on plums until he wakes up.

Exactly mate. Got pretty much the same reply as the poster I quoted.

Just a wee heads up. I had issues yesterday, being blocked etc.

Logged on to RTV on my mobile to look at highlights etc this morning and was still blocked.

I've went through the password reset and all is now working on all of my devices, carry out a password reset and it reconfirms your account details.

Shocking really. If you can be arsed I'd go back, explain that its happened repeatedly and ask for a more detailed explanation as to why that is and an assurance that they have finally rectified the issue, as there appears to be something related to your Account that's blocking it. Go on to say if its something on your side, rather than to your Account, you need to know that and how to address it rather than having to repeatedly go to them for a 'fix'.

He won't get one VB.

I've been there.

NEVER had a login issue till yesterday ... @#$in' nightmare :mad: :mad:

Reset password 3 times & actually saw the 2nd half on my Samsung Tablet & me with a 55" TV with a Firestick + laptop attached :rolleyes:

Went through all the advice & devices today only to discover that my standard goto Firefox browser 'will not logout of RTV' & of course I never actual switch off the Firestick as it goes to sleep (not sure that is an issue since the Silk browser is closed). But when you the panic sets in you turn to all your avenues so by the time I got to the EDGE browser then all hell had broken loose because you get BLOCKED & BLOCKED & BLOCKED :mad:
I had logged-in on my Tablet when I woke up to check on the team & looked to see if Live Box was Red before going to switch on the laptop & TV.
Been used to comparing Firefox & Edge side by side in days gone by
... changed days indeed (... some for ever not for better - as the song says :()

Bumped for @napierblue

If you have Account Blocked the way out of it is a Password Reset (you can reuse the same password). Usually caused by being logged in on two devices. Sometimes RangersTV doesn’t fully log you out for some reason.

Another Home game tomorrow so a wee bump for this. I’m away visiting my son so hopefully others can rally and help out those who might be having a struggle. Will pop in as and when I can but most info is already in the thread.

Hot topics include Account Blocked messages. Usually caused by having logged in on two devices at some point. Don’t forget to log out of the App for example. You can try asking for a Password Reset/Forgotten Password. More often than not that will get you back in again (you can reuse the existing password). If you are still blocked then you need to message these guys: rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

For overseas viewers on PPV, note they don’t offer just the match any more but a 3 day Unlimited Pass. Much better deal.

Managed to buy it there,had to change my password, i used my daughters laptop the last time,might be the reason!

Managed to buy it there,had to change my password, i used my daughters laptop the last time,might be the reason!

Just for the info of others having to do a password reset. As far as I’m aware you can reset it by re-using your previous password. You don’t need to change it to a brand new password.

I see threads popping up again about too many connections or account blocked.

Make sure you aren’t logged in on too many devices. Sometimes it fails to log you out fully so you need to check. Some folk forget to log out on the App, for example. You can only log in on one device at a time - or you will be blocked.

Afrer that, three options:

1. Clear cache/cookies and try again. There’s an outside chance that might work.

2. Go through the Forgotten Password routine. They will email you details to reset your password. You can reuse your old one if you choose. This will normally get you sorted.

3. If that doesn’t work, or you don’t want to try it, email support on: rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

Good Luck.

Up bright and early today, looking forward to seeing a good pumping issued by The Bears. However, logged in and getting the "not authorised to view" on RTV (with a Z by the way), due to being in the wrong country ??
I've emailed the usual help address, but suspect nowt will happen due to it being a Saturday, etc...
Anyone else had this and what's the solution ??

Up bright and early today, looking forward to seeing a good pumping issued by The Bears. However, logged in and getting the "not authorised to view" on RTV (with a Z by the way), due to being in the wrong country ??
I've emailed the usual help address, but suspect nowt will happen due to it being a Saturday, etc...
Anyone else had this and what's the solution ??
Yep me too it's a worry

I too have that issue. Only available in certain countries. Any suggestions. I’m planning to watch via iPhone/Safari as normal. I’ve switched the phone off and on and made sure no vpn is running. I am in Scotland.
I am in Scotland too don't know whether to just leave it and hope it sorts itself out . I have never used a VPN

I just logged in via live.rangers.co.uk/live and i'm getting "We're sorry, this content is only available in certain countries" ?

**Edit, never saw previous posts!**

I think we'll need to give it the benefit of the doubt, as alluded to above, poss too early...?

My brother is trying to use his season ticket code for the 1st time but it's saying it's expired, anyone any ideas how to fix it?

I know there’s still 20 mins until the programme starts but the way the match is being displayed on the Rangers TV App (fixtures) doesn’t have the usual video/audio options showing.

Hope there’s not gonna be a balls up.

Normally fine on Xbox but can’t get logged in. Saying I’m logged in on too many devices but I’m not.

I know there’s still 20 mins until the programme starts but the way the match is being displayed on the Rangers TV App (fixtures) doesn’t have the usual video/audio options showing.

Hope there’s not gonna be a balls up.
14:30 start on RYV mate

Is this included in the pass we were all buying a few weeks ago? When I paid for that this is the message they sent: "August Home Matches Live (£26.99) 5 Aug 2020 to 17 Sep 2020."
To me, that means today's game is included?

Is this included in the pass we were all buying a few weeks ago? When I paid for that this is the message they sent: "August Home Matches Live (£26.99) 5 Aug 2020 to 17 Sep 2020."
To me, that means today's game is included?

Not according to a member in here who got an email reply. Be mad of the Club to give away a free extra game.

It’s a
Cheers, looks like they’ve removed the video/audio options as they’re usually there long before the programmes start.

Hopefully won’t be an issue.
its an effin joke...week in week out always issue and no arse from RTV on a bloody match day to answer queries by email....shocking state

I’ve got a wee old apple box about the size of a cigarette box can I watch the game via syncing my phone and that? Just the laptop out put is poor using hdmi cable?

I’ve got a wee old apple box about the size of a cigarette box can I watch the game via syncing my phone and that? Just the laptop out put is poor using hdmi cable?

Your AppleTV might be too old but worth a try I guess.

If laptop/HDMI is poor you’ve bigger problems I’d say. That’s the optimum way to view.

Just another heads up fellow Bears, if you are going to view the game on your laptop or any other device except from your mobile please ensure you have logged out of the RTV app on your mobile device. This happened to me last time as you can only view on one device at a time.

Any issues with this ask @Valley Bluenose. :p

Cool, I did think that at the time, but the dates made me pause before spending another tenner. Cheers mate.

It makes sense that if it says you get until 17 Sep then today would be included. The guy posted his email reply to be fair. Cock up from the Club I reckon. Somebody will hang on until the last minute and let us know I’m sure LOL.

Had to change password and charged twice for the game. Hopefully can get a refund or rolled over to the next game. It’s always a bad experience buying pay per view with Rangers, unfortunately.

Options to view in the app / fixtures not showing . Panic mode here.

I‘m logged in on pc so don’t want to login on App and get blocked mate. It’s usually - login, click in fixtures on bottom bar, select game, select ‘live video’ from the pop-up menu that appears and away you go.

Blocked pop-ups in your Settings perhaps?

Just to add when you are logged into RTV you'll notice " watch live " is in Grey at the moment, that will change to Red around 14:30 and all going well you will be able to get the stream and should be good to go.

Good luck.

Back