RTV/VST Viewers - Tips and Help - Updated With App Info

Cheers, looks like they’ve removed the video/audio options as they’re usually there long before the programmes start.

Hopefully won’t be an issue.
Vid/audio options still grey. Usually go red about the half hour

Had to change password and charged twice for the game. Hopefully can get a refund or rolled over to the next game. It’s always a bad experience buying pay per view with Rangers, unfortunately.

You mean you bought it and then changed password and had to buy it again? That shouldn’t happen, if it was as I described, changing password is no big deal. Drop them an email:rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

Just to add when you are logged into RTV you'll notice " watch live " is in Grey at the moment, that will change to Red around 14:30 and all going well you will be able to get the stream and should be good to go.

Good luck.

Im watching live now. Countdown in bottom right is at circa 17 minutes. Try refreshing your screen (that might force you to login again though).

It makes sense that if it says you get until 17 Sep then today would be included. The guy posted his email reply to be fair. Cock up from the Club I reckon. Somebody will hang on until the last minute and let us know I’m sure LOL.
No, it definitely doesn't work. I clicked on the stream and it said I had no access to it. So I paid my tenner and it's all good to go now.

Your AppleTV might be too old but worth a try I guess.

If laptop/HDMI is poor you’ve bigger problems I’d say. That’s the optimum way to view.

It’s watchable through the laptop to tv using HDMI just not the greatest would be better on my phone because of the picture so not bothered either way mate just assumed would maybe better from Apple phone to Apple box.

I’m getting the message, using the RTV app on my iPad, ‘Your account Has reached the maximum number of logins ...’. I can login using my iPhone and I’m ensuring that I’ve logged off the app on the iPhone, but still giving the same message on the iPad.

I didn’t realise I wasn’t logged in on the app (I’ve always been logged in) but now i can’t log in as it says I’m logged in on too many sessions. I don’t even have one session open ffs.

lightshot

Why always me. Try to log in as per normal and it says my account is blocked, i am not a happy bear, can any kind soul help me please.

I’m getting the message, using the RTV app on my iPad, ‘Your account Has reached the maximum number of logins ...’. I can login using my iPhone and I’m ensuring that I’ve logged off the app on the iPhone, but still giving the same message on the iPad.
I didn’t realise I wasn’t logged in on the app (I’ve always been logged in) but now i can’t log in as it says I’m logged in on too many sessions. I don’t even have one session open ffs.

lightshot
Why always me. Try to log in as per normal and it says my account is blocked, i am not a happy bear, can any kind soul help me please.

As posted earlier - on the previous page in fact -

Make sure you aren’t logged in on too many devices. Sometimes it fails to log you out fully so you need to check. Some folk forget to log out on the App, for example. You can only log in on one device at a time - or you will be blocked.

Afrer that, three options:

1. Clear cache/cookies and try again. There’s an outside chance that might work.

2. Go through the Forgotten Password routine. They will email you details to reset your password. You can reuse your old one if you choose. This will normally get you sorted.

3. If that doesn’t work, or you don’t want to try it, email support on: rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

Good Luck.

2. Go through the Forgotten Password routine. They will email you details to reset your password. You can reuse your old one if you choose. This will normally get you sorted.

Sounds risky.

The issue isn’t the password it’s that the app thinks you’re already logged in on multiple sessions.

I’m always logged in on the App that’s why I was surprised the screen looked a bit differently today.

I think the problem is I’ve been logged out for some reason on the screen but the system still has me registered as logged in.

I think uninstalling the app might be the way to go but I’ll wait another 10 minutes or so.

Right, the moving pictures have just started. I’m off to relax before kick-off.

If anyone still has problems you’re on you’re own.:eek: More seriously, read the last few pages of the thread. For account blocks try a password reset or email support.

And don’t forget, go to Settings icon (bottom right) and switch from Auto to 1080p.

Good Luck.

Sounds risky.

The issue isn’t the password it’s that the app thinks you’re already logged in on multiple sessions.

I’m always logged in on the App that’s why I was surprised the screen looked a bit differently today.

I think the problem is I’ve been logged out for some reason on the screen but the system still has me registered as logged in.

I think uninstalling the app might be the way to go but I’ll wait another 10 minutes or so.

I’ve suggested to you how folk are resolving this issue mate. You can try it or not. You’re other option is to email support but the password reset works - for most.

If you are logged in on the App and try to login elsewhere you wil, get blocked. Simple as that. It’s an aurtomated process. Albeit new for this year,

Did anyone else buy the August games package which went from 8 August to 20 Sept? For £26.99? I thought it would include this home game as it is within the date range but it says I don’t have access to this video. Why have the date range go to 20 Sept?

If anyone still has problems you’re on you’re own.:eek: More seriously, read the last few pages of the thread. For account blocks try a password reset or email support.

And don’t forget, go to Settings icon (bottom right) and switch from Auto to 1080p.

Good Luck.

Let's get this mob pumped. :))

Good Luck.
I like the countdown they have now at the bottom corner before it goes live.

I’m now on the old “logged into too many devices” nonsense and not logged into anything.

went via web to buy. Logged out and then got app to cast to tv and since then regards where I try from same message!

Back