RTV/VST Viewers - Tips and Help - Updated With App Info

First time i've ever got the blocked account message after years of using, so it's definitely a "thing" that's happening to more people today.

The password reset method definitely is the one that works. Not sure why, I even kept the same password, but that's it sorted now.

This happened to me

Try the original rtv. My account was locked out last home match and trying rtv told me that

Setup is dreadful

I think what’s happened to me is I’m permanent logged into the App but as you have to buy the match via the RTV website I went there this morning and logged in to buy.

Think this meant I was on two devices so they’ve blocked me!!!!

First time i've ever got the blocked account message after years of using, so it's definitely a "thing" that's happening to more people today.

The password reset method definitely is the one that works. Not sure why, I even kept the same password, but that's it sorted now.

I deleted all the Rangers website data in my settings and reset my password but neither worked.

Still says I’m already logged in on too many sessions.

just done the same

Strictly enforced this session due to the additional 46k viewers and added scope for improper sharing of login details.

Password reset solves most issues if account blocked.

Paid over £600.00 for a season ticket to basically watch it at home and I can't share the login with my old man? Come Rangers this is a complete nonsense. Shameful way to treat supporters.

On guidance of other posters i went to the old rtv site reset my password and it then worked, used the same password

I’d advice anyone having difficulties with the App just bin it.

Go to RTV website and either log in or reset passwords and watch it there.

This is a shambles, why with RTV it all seems so difficult to watch our team. I tried to refresh cause of stuttering and it logged me out and sas i'm blocked again, wtaf?

Would be nice to see the game being played instead of fcucking shots of players warming up or close ups of players without the ball. If it's not that it's shots of the stands . Need to sort that

Buffered most of the first half then froze. A refresh kicked me out altogether then account locked . Did a password reset but couldn't log in to the app so missed the second goal too as I missed the first due to buffering.

Finally back in at half time but this is getting worse as the games go on.

I’ve reset my password twice, been blocked, and got stuck at log-in. Now my voucher has apparently expired.
mate was on the phone to me while this was going on and he was watching with no problems at all.

Has anyone had issues logging in to your RTV account on the PS4 browser? Has worked flawlessly the last few times but this week it won’t let me log in even though details are correct. When I push the submit button at the login page %^*& all happens.

Has anyone had issues logging in to your RTV account on the PS4 browser? Has worked flawlessly the last few times but this week it won’t let me log in even though details are correct. When I push the submit button at the login page %^*& all happens.
Working fine on mine mate

I had this issue last game on my LG TV browser, switching to PS4 actually solved the issue so not much help there.

Believe it’s due to neither browser being supported.

I'm watching on it now. Just logged in and clicked on the video

Totally unwatchable today, I wish I'd paid the tenner to watch the Accy game instead now.

i had that on 3 different devices today mate, murder

Had a bit of buffering prematch(Roofe interview) but perfect during the whole game and half time.

Never got any of the game on either the TV, the ipad or my android phone. Tried the TV 1st and wouldn't let me select after entering the email and password. Then tried ipad with same problem then the android. Then all I kept getting was a message saying connected to too many devices. Tried clearing search history and still no joy. Total joke of a set up. Tried resetting the password and still no joy. What is going on here?. Will be chasing this up with the club.

Back