RTV/VST Viewers - Tips and Help - Updated With App Info

This is all I get when I go in there

eaeae507e52146a76223fd7463192e2f.png

hit the coming soon button

Mines keeps pixelating, is that the broadcast or my local internet?

happened right when their keeper took a goal kick just then
It must be at their end. Premier sports also has slight pixelating every now and then but very minor

It must be at their end. Premier sports also has slight pixelating every now and then but very minor

Yeah it’s not all the time, I think it’s the broadcast breaking up. Probably a mix of the grey skies and the rock.

Settings cog, bottom right. Change from Auto to 1080p or lower.
I saw that on your earlier posts. Unfortunately doesn’t have any effect. I’ve bought 3 matches so far this season through RTV and it’s very frustrating. I’ve watched better quality dodgy streams.

This is another shambles.

Forgotten password didn’t work for me on Saturday and unfortunately hasn’t worked now after two attempts.

It seems if you log in to the website to buy the match then you will be blocked from using the App even if you log out of website.
I bought the match at 3.15pm on the website and then successfully viewed it on the mobile app with no issues.

Anyone else having trouble with it?
Went on there to look at some interviews, it said I'm logged out, despite since downloading everytime I went on I was logged in.
Try to log in and it just keeps refreshing to the log in page.
Details are correct as I went to the website and got logged in no problem.
It is a bit of a pain as it's easier to watch the game from ap than it is from the website.
Yes mate am the same used it on wed was fine no prob , went to log in for the match 3 times an av been logged out , tried a few times since still logged out dont know how to get back in to it now any pointers

Anyone else had bother trying to get a game on the RTV site? Every time I try and click on the link for the game tomorrow it jumps back up to the top of the page and doesn’t let me open it for some reason (on iPhone btw)

Tomorrow’s game isn’t available on PPV in UK or available to VST (season ticket) viewers.

Are you overseas? If not, do you have your VPN switched on? Nothing will be ‘live’ yet anyway.

No I’m in the UK using a VPN, normally it lets me buy the game the day before the game though I’m sure?

Right, if you are trying to buy the game then you need the VPN on and then Login and go to the Subscribe & Buy tab. What you purchase is the 3 Day Unlimited Pass. This is what they offer now instead of just the match. It gives you 3 days access to all RangersTV content. A much better deal.

Settings cog, bottom right. Change from Auto to 1080p or lower.

Anyone else getting the issue where you can't change the settings on the cog? Watching the last two As Live games I've not had the option to change it from auto to another resolution, which means the picture quality is absolutely crap. Was fine before the last two games, except from them forgetting to make the replays available at midnight.

Anyone else getting the issue where you can't change the settings on the cog? Watching the last two As Live games I've not had the option to change it from auto to another resolution, which means the picture quality is absolutely crap. Was fine before the last two games, except from them forgetting to make the replays available at midnight.

I’ve seen a couple of reports of this recently. It is still available to me right now on a Windows laptop, an iPad and an iPhone. If you are using a device other than that it might be device specific? Strange one.

I’ve seen a couple of reports of this recently. It is still available to me right now on a Windows laptop, an iPad and an iPhone. If you are using a device other than that it might be device specific? Strange one.

Also, seems to be the case where the option does eventually appear after a day or so but not available when the replay is first available. Emailed RTV about it, for all the good that will do!

Yeah thought that myself but same issue on my windows laptop, xbox and Samsung phone.

Just had another go on Windows laptop for the Imps game and I can change the setting. So, only differences between us might be browser and router. I use Edge browser. This is without a VPN.

Its not RangersTV it’s something local, unless it’s browser-related.

Bumped for poster @Gerihatrick who is looking for some advice on Firestick. I think @Careca was one of the more knowledgeable guys on that but I'm sure any help would be welcome. Beyond my scope I'm afraid.

Basically @Gerihatrick clicks to login on Firestick and nothing happens. Any advice for him guys?

Bumped for poster @Gerihatrick who is looking for some advice on Firestick. I think @Careca was one of the more knowledgeable guys on that but I'm sure any help would be welcome. Beyond my scope I'm afraid.

Basically @Gerihatrick clicks to login on Firestick and nothing happens. Any advice for him guys?
Possibly account blocked but it doesn't tell you? I've had that before. Other than that I've had no other problems logging in on a firestick.

Yes, can’t log in on fire stick. I can log onto iPad or MacBook ok.

You using Silk browser on Firestick? Seems to be the one that works best but a few have had to switch to Chrome.

I'd be careful of logging in and out on the iPad and MacBook too many times. There's an issue with Logouts being recognised and it might bite you on the arse. I'd give it an hour between login attempts. At least you have a means to login, which is a small consolation if nothing else.

You using Silk browser on Firestick? Seems to be the one that works best but a few have had to switch to Chrome.

I'd be careful of logging in and out on the iPad and MacBook too many times. There's an issue with Logouts being recognised and it might bite you on the arse. I'd give it an hour between login attempts. At least you have a means to login, which is a small consolation if nothing else.
Yes I’m using silk browser, it’s quite possible I was logged into too many devices. I’ve just got the fire stick and was playing about with it. I’ll try switching to chrome and only have one device on.

My old man heading back to OZ at the end of this week and he's asking about Rangers TV.
Can he register here now to get it so he's all set up when he lands in OZ?

Will he get all home and away games with one of the subscription options?

Thanks

The unlimited gives all the games. Apart from Europa Group stages.

Can sign up here, but will need a vpn to do so as the overseas packages are not shown on a UK IP address.

The only package to get live matches is the Unlimited (overseas) option at £240 for the year. In order to see the option to buy it you need to be overseas or using a VPN to appear to be overseas.

That gets your all league games, home and away, and all other matches except EL group stages and, it would appear after tonight’s announcement, the Galatasaray match.:(

EDIT: Ignore last few words of that. Its on Unlimited.

Last edited:
The only package to get live matches is the Unlimited (overseas) option at £240 for the year. In order to see the option to buy it you need to be overseas or using a VPN to appear to be overseas.

That gets your all league games, home and away, and all other matches except EL group stages and, it would appear after tonight’s announcement, the Galatasaray match.:(

Wow hold on, we not getting Thu's game?

Why do you say this?

Wow hold on, we not getting Thu's game?
Why do you say this?

Well, normally the ‘blurb’ for a match mentions it will be available to Unlimited subscribers. I’m concerned to see no mention of that in tonight’s announcement so am speculating. Bummer, if so, but I will hold off buying until it’s hopefully clarified tomorrow. Maybe someone will ask @Greg Marshall on Twitter and post here.

Well, normally the ‘blurb’ for a match mentions it will be available to Unlimited subscribers. I’m concerned to see no mention of that in tonight’s announcement so am speculating. Bummer, if so, but I will hold off buying until it’s hopefully clarified tomorrow. Maybe someone will ask @Greg Marshall on Twitter and post here.

Pathetic if its not, what if you live overseas but are back visiting this week and want to use your so called unlimited subscription?

Pathetic if its not, what if you live overseas but are back visiting this week and want to use your so called unlimited subscription?

Let‘s wait for absolute clarity, as I said I’m surmising due to the lack of mention of Unlimited subscribers in the ‘blurb’.

Makes no difference if you’re back in the UK or still overseas - it simply isn’t available to Unlimited subscribers regardless of location as far as I can tell. I hope I’m wrong. As you know, Unlimited was never ‘unlimited’ anyway. No group stages.

it’s included in unlimited

When I sign in, I'm not invited or prompted to purchase the game. It's listed as normal.

Back