RTV/VST Viewers - Tips and Help - Updated With App Info

Casting from chrome to TV, 1080p and it is flawless. Probably the best picture I’ve had all season.

Was having similar issues then it froze totally - logged out and back in and its fine now.
Missed the penalty though in the time I was logged out. :mad:

Silk Browser on Fire TV for me. Had all the problems outlined here including glitching, buffering and commentary out of sync with pictures. Changing from auto to 720p and and all the way down to 360p made no difference.

I went out of the live broadcast and then back in and it’s been perfect since.

Pretty glitchy here watching on the app, turned off the WiFi and playing it on 4G and still glitchy. First problems I’ve had all season

Flawless for me again laptop plugged in to TV by HDMI.
Going by what's happened in the past, your turn will come :)) I'm not too bad today after the shambles of the Utd game. Only minor flickering now and again

It was really unwatchable up till it froze completely on about 4 minutes. That was clearly them fixing it because it's been totally fine since then.

Absolutely perfect for me, watching on my laptop as I did on Thu with no issues at all. Well apart from me not being able to log in initially and having to set a new password.

I’m in USA. No problems for me, except for a series of numbers popping up on the screen every few seconds towards the end of 1st half.

I’m watching on Firestick via Silk browser.

Latest posts

Back