RTV - Watch match live

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOGI_GER

I just seen on Rangers official Instagram something about an SPL ruling where supporters in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wakes can watch the match live with a VPN. However, English viewers cannot?

I though watching through a VPN was frowned upon?

I just seen on Rangers official Instagram something about an SPL ruling where supporters in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wakes can watch the match live with a VPN. However, English viewers cannot?

I've just bought the game using a VPN and i'm in England

There's a thread with all sorts of RangersTV stuff in it.;):)

See post #876 in the linked thread below for all the info. If you are in England you will need to use a VPN to appear overseas, as @Mosschops has done above. If you are in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland you can view without a VPN. You've got the info a bit mixed up. However, its a bit different to most weeks so take a read.

when all this started people were having trouble getting the game in Scotland, asked you to sign up for another version of RTV, then didn't recognizes you were in Scotland and not in England hopefully they have sorted that out, even though i'm in Scotland, i still take a holiday and watch the game that way

Watching through a VPN is what all the cool kids are doing.

Why would a VPN be frowned upon when Rangers have NordVPN as a partner?

In July i was sent an email from Rangers about NordVPN, I was then sent another email about the Online Season Ticket, some would look upon that as Rangers are happy for supporters to watch via VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back