RTV - Welcome Gio behind the scenes

Really enjoyed that.

Is RTV always this good? I signed up to watch Gio’s first interview and have really enjoyed the extended training clips etc. Is there just more good content because we have a new manager in place?

Really enjoyed that.

Is RTV always this good? I signed up to watch Gio’s first interview and have really enjoyed the extended training clips etc. Is there just more good content because we have a new manager in place?
RTV is excellent in the content it churns out. I wouldn’t always expect the level and depth of content that’s there at the moment though.

They won’t churn out daily training videos for example, that’s just because GVB has just come in the door.

That was BRILLIANT.

Seriously - need to watch that.

Gio has been Arsenal, Barcelona etc winning Champions League, La Liga, EPL etc.
Captained Holland in a world cup final.
But to see his face in that video walking around Auchenhowie and Ibrox Stadium. Like he’s awestruck. He was impressed by the facilities.

One of his backroom staff shouts “THIS FEELING” on seeing our stadium from pitch.

Gio gets his own phone out, stands with his wife and son in front of the welcome signage and gets someone to take pics of himself, his wife and son on his own phone.

Gio, his staff and family all look invested. No egos. All look really excited and delighted to be here.

Last edited:
Back