RTV - Welcome Gio behind the scenes

I’ve just watched it again and I’m sitting pishing myself laughing at Guido Albers. I’m not sure how I missed him so much first time round watching it but he’s a fucking lunatic B-D

‘THIS FEELING’ - hahahaha.

Get him out for half time entertainment every week please Rangers.

Bit that got me the most was when they walk out the tunnel and Gio sees his name on the LED boards he was like a little kid just bouncing

This is a guy that's won the champions league etc !

Its so refreshing having these guys here knowing they want to be here and will give their absolute all

That was awesome! Thanks for posting it.

Gio had to be looking for himself in those wall murals surely!

I'm sure they don't do this but they could make a bunch of money giving tours of the training facility. I'd love to go see that!

Put the headphones on and rewound every sentence til I could hear all the wee background chats. 10/10, would do it againB-D

Whilst the RTV video was great and really enjoyed it, I was mightily impressed with Ross Wilson. You can see the effort he's putting into making Gio and Team welcome. Even the small things like putting a message up in the stadium.

These small things make a huge difference and so glad we have him at the club.

Whilst the RTV video was great and really enjoyed it, I was mightily impressed with Ross Wilson. You can see the effort he's putting into making Gio and Team welcome. Even the small things like putting a message up in the stadium.

These small things make a huge difference and so glad we have him at the club.
I agree Ross Wilson has impressed me throughout this whole process.
Even little things like having his car waiting for him when he arrived.
I know DP owning a garage makes a difference but getting a top end car sorted and waiting in a couple of days.
You could tell Gio was surprised.

In bed on Ipad

my RTV account is on my lap top downstairs
No idea what you are on about here. Just go to the RangersTV website via Safari on your iPad, login (assuming you have previously logged out on your laptop all the way down those stairs) and scroll down to the section headed RangersTV Latest. It is listed there. If more videos have been uploaded then just click on the All Videos wording to the right of that section to expand it.

Or do it similarly but via the App (though I generally advise folk against the App as its crap).

Last edited:
No idea what you are on about here. Just go to the RangersTV website via Safari on your iPad, login (assuming you have previously logged out on your laptop all the way down those stairs) and scroll down to the section headed RangersTV Latest. It is listed there. If more videos have been uploaded then just click on the All Videos wording to the right of that section to expand it.

Or do it similarly but via the App (though I generally advise folk against the App as its crap).
He fessed up earlier. There was a big trade-off involved:
went downstairs ~ great watch ~ worth missing Sat nights Nat King

We’ve seen the back of a rookie manager learning his trade, now we have what I would say is a step up with Gio who I believe with his team can take us up another stage, to hopefully greater heights.

Back