RTV

exiled bluenose

Is todays game available to buy as pay per view on RTV? How much is it and do i need a VPN to purchase and watch? Cheers in advance WATP.

I'm outside the UK. The £9.99 option is not currently showing on the website to include Ross County live. Also the "contact" link on Rangers TV is not working. Am I missing something ?

I'm outside the UK. The £9.99 option is not currently showing on the website to include Ross County live. Also the "contact" link on Rangers TV is not working. Am I missing something ?
I’ve contacted them via Twitter before mate try that.

Just switched on my VPN and had a look. You are, of course, correct - no option to buy the match., Bizarre. I suspect its simply a cock-up and it will appear later since its already available to buy in the UK.

Just switched on my VPN and had a look. You are, of course, correct - no option to buy the match., Bizarre. I suspect its simply a cock-up and it will appear later since its already available to buy in the UK.
The buy option isn’t on the app but I just looked at the liverangers site and it’s available to buy on there

The buy option isn’t on the app but I just looked at the liverangers site and it’s available to buy on there
Is that from Dublin mate? The game is showing under Subscribe and Buy on the 'real' site but only for those in the UK at the moment. If I turn on my VPN and take a trip abroad it disappears. As I say above, I suspect its just a temporary cock-up and it will appear later. The VST viewers website is a decent backup at least. Can't purchase on the App because Google/Apple take a 20% cut.

A reminder for everyone: no VPN required to purchase/view todays game.

Is it just me or has the season ticket option to watch the game disappeared from the app?

I think the match appears as a tile on the homescreen circa 1400hrs and you can get it from there.
Thanks Bro. Starting to panic there. At the beginning of the season the link was in the fixtures section then it moved to the main page of RTV under the heading ‘Season Ticket’ but that’s now gone...

Thanks Bro. Starting to panic there. At the beginning of the season the link was in the fixtures section then it moved to the main page of RTV under the heading ‘Season Ticket’ but that’s now gone...
I just hope I'm right. Time to panic is after 1400hrs if it hasn't appeared. :) Can always get it via the website if necessary I guess.

Wonder who is doing the presenting today, Emma Dodds is doing the cup semis on premier, so assume she is out.

Is that from Dublin mate? The game is showing under Subscribe and Buy on the 'real' site but only for those in the UK at the moment. If I turn on my VPN and take a trip abroad it disappears. As I say above, I suspect its just a temporary cock-up and it will appear later. The VST viewers website is a decent backup at least. Can't purchase on the App because Google/Apple take a 20% cut.

A reminder for everyone: no VPN required to purchase/view todays game.
From Dublin I have a vst anyway but the option to buy was there before I logged in

Just found out that you can search in the app for ‘virtual season ticket’.
Good spot. I see you can also, having done just that, add it as a favourite. That puts the link under Favourite Videos in the Menu. Might be handy for future reference.

Last edited:
I hope Clive doesn’t return.
Interesting experiment, but the whole trying to be neutral thing didn’t wash with me.
It’s a club channel; you’re meant to be pro-Rangers.
Experienced broadcaster and everything, but not for me, and he made quite a lot of embarrassing name gaffs as well.

Interesting experiment, but the whole trying to be neutral thing didn’t wash with me.
Experienced broadcaster and everything, but not for me, and he made quite a lot of embarrassing name gaffs as well.
He is orders of magnitude better than Tom and comparing gaffes between the two? Oh dear.

If you are genuinely outside the UK you can purchase the 2 Day Unlimited package (its now available online but wasn't there earlier today). That gets you the game and two days access to all RangersTV content.

If you are in the UK just buy the game via the Subscribe & Buy tab on RangersTV website.

Novice at this... site viewer still for Motherwell game...is this normal to show previous game up until today's stream starts?
What device are you on? Are you viewing the 'real' RangersTV website, the live.rangers.co.uk website for season ticket viewers or the App? Have you purchased the game yet if you are not a VST viewer?

Once again, the live video box is greyed out when I log in to watch today's game. Tried resetting password, clicking 'subscribe' then immediately hitting 'live' as have previously been suggested. Even when I click 'contact us' it tells me that path cannot be found. What chance do you have eh!!

What device are you on? Are you viewing the 'real' RangersTV website, the live.Rangers.co.uk website for season ticket viewers or the App? Have you purchased the game yet if you are not a VST viewer?
On a laptop using Microsoft Edge.
Registered and purchased game through Rangers TV Emails confirming purchase and latest email with a link to watch the game but banner on the viewer is for Motherwell game.
Logged out and back in now an ad for Erskine

On a laptop using Microsoft Edge.
Registered and purchased game through Rangers TV Emails confirming purchase and latest email with a link to watch the game but banner on the viewer is for Motherwell game.
Logged out and back in now an ad for Erskine
One you've successfully purchased the match go to the 'real' RangersTV website and not the live-rangers.co.uk one for VST viewers.

Rangers TV

Login and then navigate to the Live tab in the top left. Click on it and you should see icons for Live Video and Live Audio for todays match. Click on Live Video and then on the Play icon in the middle of the next screen. Should get an Erskine Photo for now, so you sound fine. No club crests and countdown timer for today for some reason.

EDIT: Countdown timer now there. Moving pictures about 1430hrs.

Last edited:
Not for me, CT is ten times better, a much smoother flow to the presentation of the game, much more professional.

Once again, the live video box is greyed out when I log in to watch today's game. Tried resetting password, clicking 'subscribe' then immediately hitting 'live' as have previously been suggested. Even when I click 'contact us' it tells me that path cannot be found. What chance do you have eh!!
Boxes were grey until 1400hrs. Now red and when you click on the Live Video one its a placeholder asking for donations to Erskine. You should see the Live Video option if you have purchased the game though.

Are you a season ticket viewer? If so, you should be on the live.rangers.co.uk website for the match rather than the 'real' RangersTV website.

EDIT: If you are actually overseas, as your username kinda suggest, make sure your Unlimited subscription is still current by checking your Account page.

You're probably doing so but as stated above, make sure you're using live.rangers if it's through your season ticket. I forgot I had to change to that last time because we've not had to use it too much recently.

One you've successfully purchased the match go to the 'real' RangersTV website and not the live-Rangers.co.uk one for VST viewers.

Rangers TV

Login and then navigate to the Live tab in the top left. Click on it and you should see icons for Live Video and Live Audio for todays match. Click on Live Video and then on the Play icon in the middle of the next screen. Should get an Erskine Photo for now, so you sound fine. No club crests and countdown timer for today for some reason.

EDIT: Countdown timer now there. Moving pictures about 1430hrs.
Yup... 20.00 mins on counter

Thanks very much for your prompt helpful replies

Back