Rtv

scottie59

can someone check Rangers TV, I can access rangers site but when I try to access RTV does not come up and says page not working?

Me too.. thought it was my PC, but maybe at RFCtv end.... getting error message of too many redirects by RFCtv ??

I can no longer log in on RTV. I click the sign in button and I get the error "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS". Cleaned out my cookies and it's not sorted it.

Emailed RTV and they told me to clean out my cookies and restart my machine but that hasn't fixed it.

Tried various different browsers but none work on my machine. I can log in fine on my phone.

Absolutely fine on desktop using Edge browser for me and also on iPad using Safari. Clearing cache/cookies is the normal method of resolving this issue. A reboot might also help if your system needs an updated certificate on it.

Make sure its actually the RangersTV site you are trying to access and not the 'substitute' website we use for Saturday afternoon Home games.

Last edited:
RTV app is so bad,watching on iPhone and when you try to watch anything on full screen mode it kicks you out.

RTV app is so bad,watching on iPhone and when you try to watch anything on full screen mode it kicks you out.
So, I tried this to check it out. iPhone XR, iOS15. Started video in Portrait mode and then clicked to go full screen. The video stopped and the picture rotated to Landscape mode, and after about 3 seconds the video started playing again (from the start).

Are you giving it long enough to restart?

So, I tried this to check it out. iPhone XR, iOS15. Started video in Portrait mode and then clicked to go full screen. The video stopped and the picture rotated to Landscape mode, and after about 3 seconds the video started playing again (from the start).

Are you giving it long enough to restart?
Just kicks me out after going full screen mate.

Newer videos seem to be fine but older stuff kicking me out,it was an old Aberdeen game on the playlist section I was trying btw.

Sounds a local issue rather than the App then mate. Might be best trying deleting and re-installing the App maybe. Unless it’s an old phone or old version of iOS.
Brand new iPhone mate.

Can you try the playlist section and pull right down to the bottom to the old Aberdeen games and see if they work for you please.

Brand new iPhone mate.

Can you try the playlist section and pull right down to the bottom to the old Aberdeen games and see if they work for you please.
Done mate. Went down to the Don and Dusted bit and tried. Exactly same as before. Started video in Portrait, hit icon to switch to full screen, the video went black, rotated to Landscape, paused for circa 3 seconds and then started playing fine in Landscape mode without issue.

Done mate. Went down to the Don and Dusted bit and tried. Exactly same as before. Started video in Portrait, hit icon to switch to full screen, the video went black, rotated to Landscape, paused for circa 3 seconds and then started playing fine in Landscape mode without issue.
Strange,I’ll try reinstalling the app again,thanks.

I can no longer log in on RTV. I click the sign in button and I get the error "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS". Cleaned out my cookies and it's not sorted it.

Emailed RTV and they told me to clean out my cookies and restart my machine but that hasn't fixed it.

Tried various different browsers but none work on my machine. I can log in fine on my phone.

I was having this issue for weeks but i've checked again this morning and it appears they've carried out some sort of fix as it's working no problem now.

Back