rugby tackle near the end on sat

ifu03557

Official Ticketer
If you needed to see first hand how bad our referees are you only had to see the rugby tackle on windass near the end of the game to stop him running clear. How it wasn't a yellow or even a red is beyond me. The player knew he was beaten so cyncically blocked him yet no card. He clearly decided it wasn't worth booking a player with 5 mins to go which is a nonsense.

Dallas let a few go on Sat.

Niko was held back whilst playing pass to El Buffalo and Tav similar in 2nd half and Dallas failed to show a card.

Kerr on Windass was a joke. Ref just let him away with it

Said to my dad 15 mins before it that their right back 'Cammy Kerr' is attracting the attention of other clubs,thought he played well and broke a lot of our play up but like you I was screaming for a red as I thought he forearmed Windass in the coupon, do know if he did but it looked that way to me and there was no need for Windass to go down as he had skinned him.

A complete joke of a decision. Someone who has never seen a football match would have had a yellow card out for that. He tried to say it was a coming together.

Back