Ruling On Latest Fat Mike Court Case – Still Waiting...

I'd love it to be cut free from this arsepiece today even if it meant paying him off.
Think that’s the only outcome that would be positive for us, can’t see a judge siding with us completely but they may see it as toxic and agree that we’ve breached the agreement and have to pay him off the £1m or whatever was quoted and that’s that

In this what I don’t get is that this agreement was signed up to by a rangers board that had alshleys placemen in there. He forced these bastards onto the board and made sure that this deal was signed.

I cannot fathom how this hasn’t been tackled or exposed. Maybe of course it has but there was no legal recourse against Ashley. It’s morally bereft and seriously sharp practice but maybe there was nothing illegal about it.

I also despair that whatever deal we set up with another party cannot be freely entered into without shit direct matching it and by default keeping the contract. Be good if that third party’s deal was so bad for them that sd couldn’t in any way honour his matching scam.

Moreover, the fact that SD is roundly loathed by all rangers supporters and itself as a company has some serious ethical trading matters surely gives us grounds to appeal and break the clause.

I’m sure our legal counsel are not incompetent and these things are of much greater complexity than most on here are qualified to assess but the whole deal just smells bad. It has to be patently obvious to any judge that this places a restrictive covenant on our trading rights.

ROLLS BUILDING
COURT 19
Before LIONEL PERSEY QC sitting as a Judge of the High Court

Thursday 6 June 2019
At 10:30 AM

Judgment

CL-2018-000726 SDI Retail Services Limited v. The Rangers Football Club limited

There were two cases going through the Courts with Ashley awaiting a decision but I have lost track of what this one is.

On the assumption that we cannot get out of the deal legally ,how much longer are we stuck with him for

Why the fuk we're still in this situation after paying millions to get out of the other contract I don't know. What's done is done but this is beyond business with the fat prick.

Rangers board will know already Judge usually releases his judgement to both parties privately prior to the delivery of his judgement in contract litigation

Rangers board will know already Judge usually releases his judgement to both parties privately prior to the delivery of his judgement in contract litigation

Gives the parties involved time to decide next moves

The only winners are lawyers and judges who make a fortune out of everyone else’s misery

When the judge ruled that the unwritten law is that contracts should be honoured, he should have considered that another unwritten law in the same vein is that contracts are meant to be mutually beneficial and between trusted partners.
consensus ad idem - meeting of the minds

Gives the parties involved time to decide next moves

The only winners are lawyers and judges who make a fortune out of everyone else’s misery
Solicitors and Barristers for both parties get the chance to look over it and decide if they can see any legal challenges to the judgement hopefully there isn't and it's in OUR favour

Back