Rumor Griffiths refused to come on

I’d be massively sceptical about this, but find the idea of it utterly hilarious. Of course equally hilarious is that their manager didn’t actually pick him to come on despite taking of their only other striker and being desperate.

Hopefully it's true and he gets no where near the Scotland squad. I want to support them in the Euros and have always wanted my national team to win, despite all the bullshit that goes with it.

I see his racist face in the squad though? Na, you're ok, I can't watch them with him in the team.

When griffiths is out of the game, he has one hell of a dilemma what to do with his money..... drugs or hair weave ?

Whether it's true or not, there's no way the new DoF and a new manager don't punt him to another club, for free if necessary.

Unless his contract is about to expire, which I don't know.
It will be fun to see if he goes because he won’t be getting anything like the money he’s on elsewhere

He would have likely picked up an appearance fee which he could have spunked on coke and kebabs in Castlemilk, no chance he was turning pound notes down

Hopefully it's true and he gets no where near the Scotland squad. I want to support them in the Euros and have always wanted my national team to win, despite all the bullshit that goes with it.

I see his racist face in the squad though? Na, you're ok, I can't watch them with him in the team.
Absolute joke if he gets selected.

I would not watch that SFA mob no matter who played for them, I hope they get pumped.

If this was the other way round we would be saying to them to mind their own fucking business. This post coming from a Rangers fan is pretty sad especially with absolutely no evidence.
Have you been asleep for the last 20 years?

Since when has the truth stopped anyone sticking to boot into Rangers?

Sad? Deary me. Crucify these pricks every chance you get (esp the likes of Griffith)

While these are generally nonsense rumours, it is pretty strange Celtic brought on Mikey Johnston rather than a ST when taking Édouard off.

Basically no natural striker on the park, with Griffiths on the bench with his thumb up the arse.

I would not watch that SFA mob no matter who played for them, I hope they get pumped.

I don't decide who I watch because of who owns/runs them and my opinions on them.

If I did then watching Rangers would have got awkward at some point in the past decade as I hate the likes of Whyte and Ashley more than any SFA fanny.

What goes around comes around for this rat! He was happy to lord it up over us when we were shite, another who can win or lose with dignity. Scumbag at a scum club, what a fit

Just reading the Brown Job 9 thread and how he was embarrassed yesterday and wondered where this tanker was. Wouldn't go on - a happy ending to the story.

Like the degenerate bullies that they are, they have lorded it over everyone for the past decade, but now we have stood up and put them in their place they've shat it.

Best thing about this is he knew it was guaranteed to cost him his weeks’ wages, about 30 grand, and still decided he couldn’t face it.

Fu.cking weasel used to rip the piss against Clint Hill, Beerman and Bates but posted missing since Gerrards came in

Griffiths and Lustig are a pair of cowardly arseholes
Did Clint not score more OF goals 4 yrs ago as the Racist managed this term?

Have you been asleep for the last 20 years?

Since when has the truth stopped anyone sticking to boot into Rangers?

Sad? Deary me. Crucify these pricks every chance you get (esp the likes of Griffith)
This. Whilst I’m loving the fact we’re torturing them I wouldn’t go out my way to laugh at or taunt the likes of Turbbull or Welsh etc. Personally find it a bit crass. They’re just guys making a living playing for the wrong team. Griffiths, Brown and co though?

aw get it right fucking up them. Classless neds with no sportsmanship in their entire bodies. Acted like complete cunts loving it when they played against russell Martin and rob kiernan and now at the first whiff of a challenge they’ve comprehensively shat the bed. Terrible winners and hilarious losers. The thumb about to go through about six clubs in three seasons before retiring early and brown exiled to Aberdeen

Brown will probably do okay after his playing career fizzles out and he fades into obscurity.

Griffiths though? He’s fucked and I can’t wait to watch him lying in the gutter signing pictures of him tying a scarf to a goalpost to try and raise capital to pay off his tick bill.

Back