Rumor Griffiths refused to come on

If this was the other way round we would be saying to them to mind their own fucking business. This post coming from a Rangers fan is pretty sad especially with absolutely no evidence.
tenor.gif

Have you been asleep for the last 20 years?

Since when has the truth stopped anyone sticking to boot into Rangers?

Sad? Deary me. Crucify these pricks every chance you get (esp the likes of Griffith)

I honestly would love it to be true. I really would. But after every derby there seems to be some mental rumour that nothing ever comes from and people dive right in.

Have also forwarded into what’s app groups and it’s causing quite the stir. There’s a few of us bears in there and when I posted it, they jumped on it tooB-D

I
I briefly thought his hair had improved there but it’s another player behind him.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. He’ll have looked at Scott Brown and thought “fuc.k that”
If true, that is ORGASMIC. Will Jack Ross take a chance on the wee c**t next season?

Trying to force a move to join Lego eater next season.

Rangers got good and they have both shat it
Hes out of contract but celtc have a 1 Yr option which I can't see them taking up ....... not a good look for future employement

Also Tierney
To be fair to Tierney he didn't want to go but he had to be sold to balance the books & for the filth to keep their head above the water , but they didn't expect us to win the league this year & us doing that has put them under financial pressure.

You’d think if he refused to play, Kennedy would call his bluff and make the sub that way he is called out of refusing to play

FFS you're the sad one ....

I see no reason to make up unfounded rumours about an opposition player after we've just won 4-1. I hope it's true, but I would rather just discuss out teams great performance then spread gossip about that rat.

Shows you how much of a shambles they are just now, that these rumours could just be true.

Long may it continue!

How Broony and Griffiths must wish they'd shown opponents a wee bit of respect during the Mickey Mouse Trophy years!

Their final years in football are about to become pure hell.

Let the fun begin!

I briefly thought his hair had improved there but it’s another player behind him.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. He’ll have looked at Scott Brown and thought “fuc.k that”

Wantin tae go tae sheepville wi him D'ye mean.?

Back