Rumor Griffiths refused to come on

I take these sort of things with a pinch of salt but if that is true then he is a bigger disgrace to football and as a person than I already thought he was. An absolute fraud of a human.

He can't make up his mind on which style to go with:

Brotherston.jpg
EVLs_ylVAAAezGj
John C Reilly and Max Wall?:))

True or not thought it strange bringing Johnston on.
Is it really so strange? Big John Kennedy made the call...

As for the rumour its not a particularly good one because if he really was wanting to avoid playing why would he appear on the bench knowing its highly likely hed come on?

Hes also motivated to try and get an extension as nobody else will match his wages there.

He also dislikes Rangers so youd imagine hed want on to try and score.

Daft rumour, dont be daft and believe it.

As for the rumour its not a particularly good one because if he really was wanting to avoid playing why would he appear on the bench knowing its highly likely hed come on?

Hes also motivated to try and get an extension as nobody else will match his wages there.

when i say strange the guys not been involved for a while. do know who made the call.

Because they're better than us.
They never allow for a scenario where they'll be behind.
In his tiny mind, they'd be 3-0 up with ten minutes left and he'd get on to take the piss.

If you've learned one thing this season, even when faced with a Rangers side this good, that the tàrriers just never learn.

Even now they're trying to make it about the ref, nothing to do with 5 games against us where we've barely broken sweat.

Suppose the final two games will give us an indicator if its true or not.

He wont be in the squad if its true.

Barry Ferguson still going on about him on Go Radio, Griffiths and Turnbull should go to the Euros. Best striker Scotland have etc etc

You’d think if he refused to play, Kennedy would call his bluff and make the sub that way he is called out of refusing to play
In any “normal” club, a situation like that would mean Griffiths would be out the door immediately for disobeying the manager. Also probably removal of Kennedy as a manager whose lost control his players.

At Shellick, who knows.

He would have been happy to come on if they were even or winning.
But they were getting a mauling and knew he would be next for some eggs slapped on his coupon

"No the noo ma horse is runnin, I need this to win to pay aff ma dealers tic bill"

giphy.gif

I see no reason to make up unfounded rumours about an opposition player after we've just won 4-1. I hope it's true, but I would rather just discuss out teams great performance then spread gossip about that rat.
Have you stopped to think mate maybe we're all just having a laugh at the tims expense and you're taking it a bit too serious ..time to lighten up.

Have you stopped to think mate maybe we're all just having a laugh at the tims expense and you're taking it a bit too serious ..time to lighten up.

In hindsight yes. But I remember the time the Scum were spreading rumours about Morelos, our financial issues etc and being rightly mocked. I just don't see the point in jumping on a Twitter rumour to slag them rather than just slag them about something that actually happened.

Hopefully it's true and he gets no where near the Scotland squad. I want to support them in the Euros and have always wanted my national team to win, despite all the bullshit that goes with it.

I see his racist face in the squad though? Na, you're ok, I can't watch them with him in the team.
Should be well behind Nisbett for Euro squad

Big pitch to be running about on, nursing a come down.
I could hardly get to the fridge nevermind play football. :) :)

Hopefully it's true and he gets no where near the Scotland squad. I want to support them in the Euros and have always wanted my national team to win, despite all the bullshit that goes with it.

I see his racist face in the squad though? Na, you're ok, I can't watch them with him in the team.

standing in the Ibrox stands waving a giant Ireland flag should've seen that idea knocked on the head

I cannot believe that refused to play, i want to, you just know pre season they were all playing the ten out in their heads imagining all the scenarios to stick it to us.
So here we are and they mentally can't cope, wait till it sinks in after trophy day, lennon, brown, thumb and the like.
what a summer beckons

Back