Russia could be banned from the Euros giving Scotland the key to the backdoor (The S*n)

Hm. I'm not really talking about the direct cost of the tournament mate. Although there would be issues over the games that were supposed to be hosted in Russia, I'd assume. Can't see them still wanting to host games if they've been unceremoniously papped out.

I was meaning more the stuff in the background with large companies, sponsorships, etc... plus all the background stuff we don't get to hear about.
Gazprom bankroll UEFA as well. No way they will put that gravy train in jeopardy

Utter lunacy to even think this will materialise.

Tho given how corrupt and hypocritical UEFA are (Zenit should be done for FFP as well as the ‘illicit and racist chanting’ on a regular basis) it would funny if it did happen to show the whole sham mafia organisation that they are up

No UEFA committee member will want a visit from 2 KGB Russian tourists that are interested in world renowned clock towers that happen to be near the members homes. So will Russia be banned ? Of course not.

661T7Kv.gif

Hm. I'm not really talking about the direct cost of the tournament mate. Although there would be issues over the games that were supposed to be hosted in Russia, I'd assume. Can't see them still wanting to host games if they've been unceremoniously papped out.

I was meaning more the stuff in the background with large companies, sponsorships, etc... plus all the background stuff we don't get to hear about.

Aye, I see the point but you maybe need to think that whoever replaces them will also bring their own revenue in. Obviously Scotland has a far smaller population, but, for instance, an American tv company is not going to pay less because it is Scotland rather than Russia playing. Whatever they miss out on directly from booting them will be matched by whatever they make from the incoming nation.

... and to think some folk still can’t see the mentally challengeds are running Scottish football. This is straight out of their playbook

Water and air are quite important. I’ll have Scotland, thanks.

You’ve got to wonder how he’s still on here. Seemingly a man child who serves no purpose on the forum other than to be contrarian and try and get on everyone’s tits.

Anyway, Scotland could do a lot worse than to ask Nonce FC for advice. They’re experts are entering through the back door, in every sense.

... and to think some folk still can’t see the mentally challengeds are running Scottish football. This is straight out of their playbook

See several posts like this in this thread, what exactly has this got to do with Scotland other than we would benefit if Russia were banned.

Hi Russia, this is UEFA you're getting kicked out of Euro2020.
Hi UEFA, Gazprom here, we're not sponsoring the champions league anymore.

Absolutely not happening.

While WADA and the IOC acted against Russia, the football authorities let them host a World Cup.

Hi Russia, this is UEFA you're getting kicked out of Euro2020.
Hi UEFA, Gazprom here, we're not sponsoring the champions league anymore.

Absolutely not happening.

While WADA and the IOC acted against Russia, the football authorities let them host a World Cup.

Exactly.

Back