Russia v Scotland Match Thread (**Please Stay on Topic**)

Problem is, if he gets the boot, who would take over this shower?
_48734210_mcghee.jpg

Not a chance they will sack Clarke they can’t afford it.
He will remain until we get gubbed in the play off.

Surely Sundays attendance v San Marino will be one of the lowest ever Hampden attendances? I include Queens Park in that. Seriously, who is paying over 20 quid to see that game?

Absolute shambles of a performance. For all the players that are completely out of their depth were shown up (Develin ffs) it’s the likes of McGregor, Snodgrass and Robertson who were appalling tonight.

I watched the 2nd half, appreciate Scotland aren’t blessed with an abundance of talent, how on earth can Charlie Mulgrew be a starter though?

He is atrocious.

Took Russia at -2 - was tempted to go -3 as well !
Likewise. Easy money. Has there ever been a worse Scottish defence than that? Charlie Mulgrew might be the worse central defender I have ever seen. And to stand out in that way amongst his fellow defenders there isn’t easy. The goalie is a complete stiff too.

Would of preffered Alex Neil(Hamilton,Norwich and now Preston), think hes a mentally challenged but reckon hes done a good job everywhere he has been and younger with hopefully different idea's. This Scotland team is utterly fucking dire though especially the defense not sure anyone could get it going.

3-1 Holland. Sounds harsh.

Just seen the score! Last saw it at 1-1.

Really harsh.

But to be honest Northern Ireland have done so well this qualification especially with Germany and the Netherlands in their group. If they go out (and I hope they don't) they will be able to have their heads held high.

We on the other hand will go out with a whimper. I doubt even 4th place is within our grasp.

At least I remember France 1998.... Imagine 21 years since our last tournament... Embarrassing

I’m sure I heard “Dick” Gordon? on the radio driving home tonight saying that Scotland had never lost 4 consecutive qualifiers in history.

Well, they have now.

Even Robertson looked pish tonight, those players would drag almost anyone down to their level.

There was something posted on here or on the TV about his average position in a game.

For Liverpool, he was effectively playing as a winger vs a more traditional left back role in the national team.

I watched the 2nd half, appreciate Scotland aren’t blessed with an abundance of talent, how on earth can Charlie Mulgrew be a starter though?

He is atrocious.

Not an international centre half in a million years. And gets to shepherd Mickey fucking Devlin through the game. Ridiculous selections.

Back