Russia v Scotland Match Thread (**Please Stay on Topic**)

First time since 2004 Scotland have lost 4 games in a row.....Can you imagine the Mhedia & the Tranny army if the jakey had any previous connections to Rangers

Is that Palmer a right back by trade? I thought he was a centre half or I'm I getting him mixed up with someone else?

He is a right back for his club, you might be thinking of Liam Cooper the Leeds centre half who played in the last internationals.

I almost expected Ian Crocker to say "Ryan just isn't that type of player" when Christie was coming on there.

Scotland will continue to struggle. The players they have yet there's no real stamp of identity of what the team is about.

You knew what the team was under Walter for instance and what their jobs were.

But we were told (repeatedly) that this is what Clarke would bring. He looks increasingly clueless and is basically throwing players on in the hope something happens.

“Out of character” how many fking times have we heard that since Sunday. Pathetic
Its unreal, every single person in the media and now commentators all telling us that its out of character for him.

The kunt has 4 red cards !

Reactions: dmg
Pathetic defending

Provo wondering why Palmer is tight to the Cbs

It's easy

Either
1) he's been told to - Clarkes fault
2) he's not following instructions and isn't being corrected - Clarkes fault

But we were told (repeatedly) that this is what Clarke would bring. He looks increasingly clueless and is basically throwing players on in the hope something happens.

3-0 :(

that's the thing, I thought Clarke would bring the organisation he brought to Killie where he massively overachieved with limited players, there‘s been none of that, the players don’t seem to know what they should be doing.

Its unreal, every single person in the media and now commentators all telling us that its out of character for him.

The kunt has 4 red cards !
Gordon Duncan on Clyde SSB is the only one Ive heard mention several times that its not really out of character as he's had 4 red cards.

Dreadful. Another goal lost from a corner. McGinn letting his man go and those central defenders... so bad. There has to be a better player than Mulgrew.

Back