Russian Premier League 2019/2020

Watched the second half of Lokomotiv v Rubin. No commentary which was refreshing given the Russian crowd were their usual boisterous self. I'll definitely be catching more of this league throughout the season.

Wee question if anyone knows. Other than the Russian league and La Liga 2 in Spain, are there any other leagues where games are live on YouTube on official channels?

Watched the second half of Lokomotiv v Rubin. No commentary which was refreshing given the Russian crowd were their usual boisterous self. I'll definitely be catching more of this league throughout the season.

Wee question if anyone knows. Other than the Russian league and La Liga 2 in Spain, are there any other leagues where games are live on YouTube on official channels?

Kazakhstan, USL, Romania, Ukraine. That's the one I know of at the minute.

lot of other countries put their highlights up.

If you're seriously desperate for live football that nobody else will stream, try mycujoo.tv

Bhutan Premier League, Singapore Premier League, Nigerian League, Brazilian U19s, Japanese Girls League. Loads of leagues, all the stuff nobody else wants.

German 3 Liga is also on Youtube.

I watched a bit of Rostov v Spartak Moscow last night.

I'm not sure if there's a way to turn off the chat but it's a real pain in the arse. Seems to be full of children and dickheads who keep putting things like "Goallllllll 1-0 Rostov 16 mins".

Worth bumping this as the traditional Moscow derby between Spartak and Dynamo is on at the moment. Obviously if yer in the UK you get this free on the RPL YouTube channel

0-0 after 40 mins - Spartak deservedly down to 10 men for a Sadio Mane-esque boot to the keepers chest.

Russian domestic football is kinda in the doldrums compared to where it was a decade or so ago but with recent big money signings (Malcom to Zenit, Schurrle to spartak and Syzmanski to Dynamo) there are signs it will improve.

I was at this fixture last season in the away Dynamo section and don’t think I’ve been in an atmosphere like it. They were 2-0 down after 10 mins yet never stopped singing, chanting, letting off flares and firecrackers for the 90mins. They’ve had investment over the summer tho and have made some decent signings so the sleeping giant of post-Soviet football might be rumbling to rise again.

Another reason to support our old Moscow friends in blue and white is that the Martians son has just signed for Spartak for £4m

Back