Ryan Air Flight Schedule Malaga to Prestwick

I’m trying to find out as much as i can about this, can you point me in the direction of where Leitch said this?
On the subject of JasonLeitch, does anyone h
Until someone can tell us what flight he came back on, I'm going to look on this whole thing with a great deal of scepticism.
This information is the key to the mystery surrounding his absence and return to the country.
It also affects the isolation dates of the other Celtc players.
Bolingoli's departure date(03/08,)airport(Prestwick) , airline(Ryanair), and destination(Malaga), are documented.
But his return is only stated as 04/08, but there is no information on his departure or destination airport, or the airline with which he flew. It is difficult to understand why there is such secrecy regarding this information
This Leitch fellow does not appear to be a guy who would be easily deceived, or party to any deceit.
It would be interesting to get his views on why there is limited information on his return to the country.
If anyone else would like to ask him, see info below.
@jasonleitch (whatever that means)
email. ceu@gov.scot
If anybody wants to letter him.
Clinical Director, Healthcare Quality and Strategy
The Scottish Government
St. Andrew's House
Regent Road
Edinburgh
EH1 3DG

When did this happen?

Legislation passed to delay the release of FOI Requests.

A Government who also hold important meetings and don't take notes / take minutes.

As I said, welcome to Scotland 2020.

It would literally take a half decent journo a few hours to find out what, when, who etc. But I wouldn't hold your breath. I also find it hilarious how wee Lee the rat boy can do no wrong in anyones eyes but Bolingoli is getting flung under the bus, shite buy anyone?
He’s getting flung under the bus because he’s shoite, if it was Edouard he would be getting sympathy and excuses from the filth.

Back