Ryan Air Flight Schedule Malaga to Prestwick

This is where I'm at - he flew over, his club got wind of it and went absolutely nuts, he hurries back home on the next flight with his ears ringing, and the rest is history.
Sorry, but I just don't see the logic of them doing this.If he has in fact snuk away and they have found out,this by implication shows they have knowledge.What utter lunatic would, in full knowledge of the circumstances then go on and play him in a football match,on TV and expose the fact that he should in fact be quarantined .

That makes no sense and can’t be right. Say you arrive in Glasgow from Spain in the mid to late afternoon. You can’t be free to mingle for the rest of the evening because your quarantine doesn’t start until the next day. Fake news I’d say.
You've got to get home ain't ya? If quarantine is 14days not 13n a half or whatever.

Makes sense it starts on the next day doesn't mean you can go for a meal ect

When you come back from Spain,the protocol states that you go straight home and stay there for the 14 days.You don’t take a taxi or use public transport.
I am sure the “investigation“ will determine all the details of his trip.
Maybe.

I've not read all of this thread Blue As, but to put an end to all of the guessing games that are going on in social media land, would it not be in the scums (and everyone else's) interest to simply state EXACTLY the relevant time/dates? That would give EVERYONE the information/peace of mind to determine the isolation timescale.

They could clear this up in a second, so why don't they do just that?

Investigation? Perhaps their investigation is to investigate as to who was investigating the previous investigations, never to be heard of again.

What a feckin' club!

Marc Horne of the Times seems to have the measure of Celtc.Don't personally know how to enlist him, but I'm pretty sure if he is made aware, he will look further into it.
I’m sure @BN94 would happily oblige.
Marc Horne has been battering into the truth and getting it out there thanks to this man. I’m pretty sure he would be able to pass the message on?

Did he definitely fly back to Prestwick?

That's the key here.

There's flights back from Malaga to Glasgow as well, which would tie in with the timescale Lennon is running with.

If it can be proved that he flew back to Prestwick, then they are up shit creek.

I've got serious doubts though.
He could also fly in through London or Manchester or probably several other airports in England and then Glasgow

If he copped a fine from police Scotland surely the day and time he returned to Scotland from Spain will be in the Police Scotland report of the incident via the fixed penalty fine for infringing self isolation rules

I've not read all of this thread Blue As, but to put an end to all of the guessing games that are going on in social media land, would it not be in the scums (and everyone else's) interest to simply state EXACTLY the relevant time/dates? That would give EVERYONE the information/peace of mind to determine the isolation timescale.

Investigation? Perhaps their investigation is to investigate as to who was investigating the previous investigations, never to be heard of again.

What a feckin' club!
There would need to be a “desire” to ascertain the full facts,be it Celtic,The SPFL,the government or the press who pursued this.
Call my cynical,but I think they will revert to type and hope it all goes away under the every growing big carpet.
If it was one of our players,every detail of the trip would be out there in the public domain.

Last edited:
This is shaping up to be better entertainment than Dominic Cumming's wee excursions

Similarily I'm still not able to believe in any version I've heard so far & we'll probably never find out the truth in either case anyway

What a feckin' club!

because if the truth comes out then there is going to be hell to pay

Especially with him coming on with only 3 minutes to go in the game. It makes no sense for them to know and then do that.

As has been said previously on the thread Lennon & Liewell might be a lot of things but they aren't that stupid.

There isn't a chance that he would've been brought on with that amount of time to go if they'd have known what he'd been up to.

Having said that TLB knows more than he's letting on in that press conference. His manner showed he was in full on deflection mode.

Might be getting ahead of myself here but
If Bolingo flew Ryan Air he flew out Monday. If he returned on Ryan he didn't get back until Thursday.
That means no football until the 20th which would explain the filth lying about his 24 hour trip and disqualify them from the Champions League.
Am I wrong?
GCDORtS.jpg
The. Rebel media. Had this for 7 days befor it broke. So this tells you off the cover up they try to do liewell at his best to sweep more under the carpet there must be some buldge under the carpet Secrets

You just would'nt .

I met a woman in Budapest who stayed near Edinburgh Airport and would go out to Spain in morning and fly back at night. Can't remember exactly where she said she'd go though. Hardly seems worth the hassle, plus wherever she went, it was somewhere that had multiple runs a day. Malaga isn't one of those places as far as I'm aware.

I dont think anyone is saying TLB knew when he put him on. Folk are saying that they have lied about how long he was away for. He came back on the Thursday, no doubt about it

You almost want them to qualify for the Champions League group stage before being found out and THEN kicked out and replaced by FC Rekykavik
They would have known. It was all over social media and they have an army of informers at their beck and call. It's the usual "prove it" from them.

I hate everything about them but if NL or anyone else in power at Celtic knew he had went to Spain then there is no way they would have risked anything by bringing him on as a sub in the 87th minute.

For the 1st time I can recall about anything they have publicly apologised and threw the player under a bus which would suggest they were generally caught out by this.

I hope I’m wrong but I think the player is 100% to blame for this and for once there is no “cover up”.
The thing is mate do we actually know for a fact that no one from celtic knew he went to Spain or is t just a case of the compliant media taking Lennon word for it.

Imo they knew he was in Spain, he had a test on return to training, test was negative so they thought business as per. Sometime Sunday evening isolation question was brought up, cue panic mode.

Now if bolo didn't come on as a sub would any of this be happening??

The folk who have it their power to do something will do bugger all, and let the bheasts run the show. The football authorities are not fit for purpose. Haven’t been for a long long time. The folk at the top need removed and the chain of command with its rules and terms needing a total overhaul.
We all know it, and so now will a lot of smaller clubs, but nothing will change. Sometimes I think it’s akin to trying to topple a third world dictator.
It’s when you read some of what’s going on out loud and think this is Britain. It’s surreal at times.

I’m surprised a foreign footballer has even heard of prestwick airport let alone use it to fly to Malaga on a budget airline when he’s pictured in designer clothes. Surely Glasgow or Edinburgh would be his choice for a quick getaway

Surely in this day and age, it is possible to prove how long he was out of the country and when he came back.

I know they are the kings of the coverup but this should be provable.

The simple answer to this is that the Police Scotland Charge and Border Force will have an electronic trace Record of his exit from the UK and his re-entry. This should be easily accessible information to expose!

Liars from cradle to grave. Make no mistake. He was there longer than one day. They are absolutely shitting themselves over losing that first leg 3-0.

there is only 1 leg , they’d be out that’s why they’ve got 20 million reasons to lie

his phone signal would be another way of telling how long he was out the country also

Anyone who knows footballers, and especially ones who come from foreign lands, generally know that they don’t do anything for themselves. They get their bills paid for them, they have people looking after their shopping and then heir homes and cars. Even buying clothes, they have people doing that for them as well, and it’s all down the the player liaison officers at clubs. Their job is to deal with these players daily lives.
Don’t tell me for one minute that someone at Celtic football club didn’t know he went to Spain for a trip, regardless of how long it was. They knew alright. Chances are they booked the flights for him, or the PLO did, and would have arranged to pick him up and drop him off.
a player on a big contract like his and Celtic don’t know he’s on a jolly to Spain? Big insurance issues there for club and player. What happens if he dies in a plane crash? Celtic claim money back on insurance for his contract? They won’t be able to if they didn’t know about it! He breaks his leg on a water ski abroad? Insurance claim for injury? Not a chance if they didn’t know about it.

of course they knew. It would be highly irresponsible if they didn’t know.
They have already set the narrative that they didn’t and everyone buys it and no one bats an eyelid. They have a faux rage about it all, then a few days later it’s all forgotten about because something else will pop up to take the glare off them.

Usual for this manky mob.
Don’t believe the hype, they knew alright.

This is a very good possibility. I know the PLO at the Paedo Club and he is a snivelling wee rhat b@stard.

Surely in this day and age, it is possible to prove how long he was out of the country and when he came back.

I know they are the kings of the coverup but this should be provable.
There's a multitude of hi-tech to find out where he was and when the club knew.
But lo-tech would suffice if ONE journalist asked any questions of this.
We still don't know any answers to a multitude of questions. Basic questions that the media refuse to ask.
This isn't a *elti* internal affair it's a public health issue.

Unfortunately no one within the Scottish media has the mindset of Jeremy Paxman when confronted with TLB - "Why is this lying bastard lying to me?"

I hate everything about them but if NL or anyone else in power at Celtic knew he had went to Spain then there is no way they would have risked anything by bringing him on as a sub in the 87th minute.

For the 1st time I can recall about anything they have publicly apologised and threw the player under a bus which would suggest they were generally caught out by this.

I hope I’m wrong but I think the player is 100% to blame for this and for once there is no “cover up”.

I tend to agree with this. They may be a bunch of cunts but they are not totally stupid. If this extends beyond that daft muppet of a player it would have been entirely in their interests to come clean about it, as a subsequent discovery of the facts would mean absolute hell to pay.

I've used this analogy before when it comes to secrets and cover-ups. Clinton and Lewinski - there was only two of them in that room. And yet eventually the whole world knew about what happened. I would find it difficult to believe that if other people were involved in a cover up of Ferris Bolingoli's Day Off that it wouldn't have already come out.

Imo they knew he was in Spain, he had a test on return to training, test was negative so they thought business as per. Sometime Sunday evening isolation question was brought up, cue panic mode.

Now if bolo didn't come on as a sub would any of this be happening??
Everyone on the planet knows there’s an incubation period. The theory they’ve knowingly let him into the training ground, shared a hotel, dressing room and a bus with someone potentially carrying coronavirus is a bit desperate tbh.

I tend to agree with this. They may be a bunch of cunts but they are not totally stupid. If this extends beyond that daft muppet of a player it would have been entirely in their interests to come clean about it, as a subsequent discovery of the facts would mean absolute hell to pay.

I've used this analogy before when it comes to secrets and cover-ups. Clinton and Lewinski - there was only two of them in that room. And yet eventually the whole world knew about what happened. I would find it difficult to believe that if other people were involved in a cover up of Ferris Bolingoli's Day Off that it wouldn't have already come out.
No one outside of Celtic knew of his commercial flight back from Paris till yesterday , they obviously kept that quiet/stopped it getting reported, its what they do

Everyone on the planet knows there’s an incubation period. The theory they’ve knowingly let him into the training ground, shared a hotel, dressing room and a bus with someone potentially carrying coronavirus is a bit desperate tbh.
Could be, but is it so far fetched to think they've made an arse of it, thinking a negative test plus being a elite sportsman he didn't need to isolate.

There will be a trace of this I went to Tenerife on the 26th July and back on the 2nd August had to fill in online forms both ways and have to quarantine for 14 days from the 2nd August.

No one outside of Celtic knew of his commercial flight back from Paris till yesterday , they obviously kept that quiet/stopped it getting reported, its what they do
We’re royally regaled by the Great Unwashed and their boastful tales of how the Man Who Knew was a genius that was aware of his players every move outwith the club and knew where they were at all times. I’ve been in the company of former players on both sides of the fence and they confirmed that Waddell, Wallace and Stein were absolute masters at hauling players out of pubs, parties and pool halls at all hours of the day and night.
Indeed, I’ve been in the company of Sir Alex and heard him say that he learned much from his time as a player at Ibrox that he put into practice himself as a manager.
Now, in this interconnected, multiple social media platforms and instant messaging era, are people seriously trying to claim that no-one from that hovel in the East End was in any way, shape or form aware that one of their players was out of the country? If you believe that, I’ve got magic beans and a bridge I can sell you.

Back