Ryan Air Flight Schedule Malaga to Prestwick

Even if the truth is being told (as others have said there is something not adding up about this), if Bolingoli didn't return until Tuesday 4th then his first day of quarantine should have been the day after leaving the High risk Country, i.e. the Wednesday therefore his quarantine does not finish until the clock strikes into Thursday 20th.

When did he first come into contact with teammates after not going into quarantine? I might be wrong but surely all teammates he came into contact with should also now be in 14 days quarantine from the point of contact due to the risk.
Another little piece of this jigsaw.
It has been widely reported that Lennon gave his players 4 days off before their next game. That would be Mon-Thu.
The Tim*s have a video on Youtube of their first day back at training posted on the 8th at 1115 UTC. You would have to assume the video is from Friday training unless they finshed very early on a Saturday.
Ryan flew out Monday and returned to Prestwick on Thursday. 4 days. Quite a coincidence.

We’re royally regaled by the Great Unwashed and their boastful tales of how the Man Who Knew was a genius that was aware of his players every move outwith the club and knew where they were at all times. I’ve been in the company of former players on both sides of the fence and they confirmed that Waddell, Wallace and Stein were absolute masters at hauling players out of pubs, parties and pool halls at all hours of the day and night.
Indeed, I’ve been in the company of Sir Alex and heard him say that he learned much from his time as a player at Ibrox that he put into practice himself as a manager.
Now, in this interconnected, multiple social media platforms and instant messaging era, are people seriously trying to claim that no-one from that hovel in the East End was in any way, shape or form aware that one of their players was out of the country? If you believe that, I’ve got magic beans and a bridge I can sell you.
I’m in your gang. I don’t believe a word of anything they have said. There’s not a chance they didn’t know he was away, not a hope in the holy fires of the hottest hell. They knew, they made a total james hunt of it and now they are throwing the player under the bus.

it will go this way, they either sack him because they genuinely didn’t know and his contract can now be terminated due to his own negligence, or they don’t sack him because they knew he was away and they now have to firefight.

it’s dead simple. The guy broke the rules, he’s been fined by the federali, and now his club can sack him for gross negligence and incompetence.

they knew, that’s a given. The fact that absolutely no one will question the fact that this horrible, rancid, disgusting cesspit of a club are doing another “internal” investigation that will be dealt with “immediately” telt its one story. The government should be looking into why one of the most high profile clubs in the game allowed, or didn’t know, that one of its players went to Spain without permission and broke the rules. It’s a high profile embarrassment and it should be tested as such.

I’m in your gang. I don’t believe a word of anything they have said. There’s not a chance they didn’t know he was away, not a hope in the holy fires of the hottest hell. They knew, they made a total james hunt of it and now they are throwing the player under the bus.

it will go this way, they either sack him because they genuinely didn’t know and his contract can now be terminated due to his own negligence, or they don’t sack him because they knew he was away and they now have to firefight.

it’s dead simple. The guy broke the rules, he’s been fined by the federali, and now his club can sack him for gross negligence and incompetence.

they knew, that’s a given. The fact that absolutely no one will question the fact that this horrible, rancid, disgusting cesspit of a club are doing another “internal” investigation that will be dealt with “immediately” telt its one story. The government should be looking into why one of the most high profile clubs in the game allowed, or didn’t know, that one of its players went to Spain without permission and broke the rules. It’s a high profile embarrassment and it should be tested as such.

They have the big elephant in the room called CL Group Qualification mate, and a one off as
you know.

The 14 day rule ? How does that impact on the Reykjavik match ? If he went to training with
the others, shouldn't they be self isolating ? That one match could floor their season & possibly
meaning selling Edouard.

Despite the criticism of some bears, I honestly think something's not right here.

They have the big elephant in the room called CL Group Qualification mate, and a one off as
you know.

The 14 day rule ? How does that impact on the Reykjavik match ? If he went to training with
the others, shouldn't they be self isolating ? That one match could floor their season & possibly
meaning selling Edouard.

Despite the criticism of some bears, I honestly think something's not right here.
If Scottish reporters were judges the prisons would be empty, of Tim*s at least.
"Did you do it?"
"Naw"
"Not guilty. Case closed".
Come to think it, that already happens.

Another little piece of this jigsaw.
It has been widely reported that Lennon gave his players 4 days off before their next game. That would be Mon-Thu.
The Tim*s have a video on Youtube of their first day back at training posted on the 8th at 1115 UTC. You would have to assume the video is from Friday training unless they finshed very early on a Saturday.
Ryan flew out Monday and returned to Prestwick on Thursday. 4 days. Quite a coincidence.
One wonders how many others from their squad went on a jaunt who weren't photographed by a bheast fan.

you know.

meaning selling Edouard.

Exactly G, that’s why they are firefighting, setting the narrative that they didn’t know and they are raging with the player. The rumour gaining traction is the one that Celtic did know, the did pick the player up from the airport and then placed him at home and no one is any the wiser, knowing that they have the pull that no one is going to check it out. There will be someone out there who has the balls to dig in a bit deeper and find out exactly what’s went on. Some folk have short fucking memories when these scum rats dug us out at every opportunity In 2012 and onwards, they couldn’t wait to bury us. Now it’s their turn. Some people would do well to remember that this is a scum club, who have lied their way through the biggest scandal in Scottish history, never mind sports history.
anything we can do to derail this rotten charade of a club, then all the better. I would want nothing more that those rats being hauled over the coals, after being caught red handed lying. I would love it. I’m sure a lot of other folk would too.

It’s about time this mob got done really bad for something, whether it’s covering up for a player to protect the club, or getting shut down for facilitating and hiding the fact they knew about horrific crimes on their watch for 40 years.

One wonders how many others from their squad went on a jaunt who weren't photographed by a bheast fan.
Like Fox Mulder, I believe the truth is out there.
It wouldn't surprise me if the media are already in possession of a few photos of him on flights with his team mates. You'll only see them once a citizen journalist publishes them on social media.
This story was broken on social media and the press reluctantly jumped in.
I did see one pic of him on the plane wearing somewhat resplendent attire. Looked like the kind of gear my mum would stick on me at 4 years old, when everything else was dirty.

Might be something in that. Who on earth goes to Spain for just 24 hours? And remember, the filth have got EVERYTHING to lie for - if they get papped out of Champions League, they can kiss goodbye to $20m+ which will destroy them!!!
Me and a lad from here about ten years ago went to Malaga for a night out. Out at 12pm from Edinburgh and returned 2pm next day from Malaga.

£10.50 return. What a fucking night we had as well.

Exactly G, that’s why they are firefighting, setting the narrative that they didn’t know and they are raging with the player. The rumour gaining traction is the one that Celtic did know, the did pick the player up from the airport and then placed him at home and no one is any the wiser, knowing that they have the pull that no one is going to check it out. There will be someone out there who has the balls to dig in a bit deeper and find out exactly what’s went on. Some folk have short fucking memories when these scum rats dug us out at every opportunity In 2012 and onwards, they couldn’t wait to bury us. Now it’s their turn. Some people would do well to remember that this is a scum club, who have lied their way through the biggest scandal in Scottish history, never mind sports history.
anything we can do to derail this rotten charade of a club, then all the better. I would want nothing more that those rats being hauled over the coals, after being caught red handed lying. I would love it. I’m sure a lot of other folk would too.

It’s about time this mob got done really bad for something, whether it’s covering up for a player to protect the club, or getting shut down for facilitating and hiding the fact they knew about horrific crimes on their watch for 40 years.

As we say on the other thread Paulski, A CLUB LIKE NO OTHER.

Every time I fly though the list of threads on here I see this thread title and for a second think it reads “Ryan Jack flight schedule...” :D

Like Fox Mulder, I believe the truth is out there.
It wouldn't surprise me if the media are already in possession of a few photos of him on flights with his team mates. You'll only see them once a citizen journalist publishes them on social media.
This story was broken on social media and the press reluctantly jumped in.
I did see one pic of him on the plane wearing somewhat resplendent attire. Looked like the kind of gear my mum would stick on me at 4 years old, when everything else was dirty.

Let’s not derail this thread to what our maws made us wear when we were young Ed :))

I hate everything about them but if NL or anyone else in power at Celtic knew he had went to Spain then there is no way they would have risked anything by bringing him on as a sub in the 87th minute.

For the 1st time I can recall about anything they have publicly apologised and threw the player under a bus which would suggest they were generally caught out by this.

I hope I’m wrong but I think the player is 100% to blame for this and for once there is no “cover up”.
Player is to blame but it's up to the club to control the player. The club can't be let off the hook or that excuse could be used by all clubs.

Also wouldn't be surprising if Ceptic massaged the times to some degree so that their CL qualifier goes ahead.

Player is to blame but it's up to the club to control the player. The club can't be let off the hook or that excuse could be used by all clubs.

Also wouldn't be surprising if Ceptic massaged the times to some degree so that their CL qualifier goes ahead.
Whilst the player is player is responsible, it’s the club that should be held accountable for his actions.

Everywhere I have ever worked when you have a few days off colleagues ask what you are up to. Even on a Friday people will ask what you've got planned for the weekend.

If the player was totally unaware that he was doing anything wrong then he, in all probability, would have told people at the club. You would expect someone to be savvy enough to point out that he shouldn't be travelling to Spain.

If he knew it was wrong then he may have kept it to himself. It is, however, almost unthinkable that an old firm player could fly out without someone at the airport or on the flight noticing him.

I suspect he flew out without telling anyone and word quickly got back to the club who then got in touch with him telling him to get on the next flight home and arranged for him to be whisked through the airport and straight home.

As it didn't hit the media before the Kilmarnock game they possibly thought they were in the clear and, with a CL qualifier looming and wanting their full squad available, they opted to carry on as if nothing had happened.

Having been called out they then deny all knowledge and throw the player under the bus.

If they really didn't know the player would have been punished by the club and that punishment made public. Instead they roll out the manager to express his anger at the player - got to say I've seen him angrier.

Then roll out Petrie and their media mates to absolve the club of all responsibility.

They do have previous

I hate everything about them but if NL or anyone else in power at Celtic knew he had went to Spain then there is no way they would have risked anything by bringing him on as a sub in the 87th minute.

For the 1st time I can recall about anything they have publicly apologised and threw the player under a bus which would suggest they were generally caught out by this.

I hope I’m wrong but I think the player is 100% to blame for this and for once there is no “cover up”.

With you on these points. The main issue here is the length of time he was away

I'm sure the point has already been made somewhere on here but one of their lot got a picture of bolingoli sitting on the plane FFS. Are we seriously to believe that's NOT been shared with all his mick mates which would obviously have filtered back to paedo hq. What an insult to the intelligence these bastards expecting people to swallow that utter shite they put out yesterday. 100% they knew. With a bit of luck they will bin the player and he spills the beans somewhere down the line by telling the world what we all already know.

I'm sure the point has already been made somewhere on here but one of their lot got a picture of bolingoli sitting on the plane FFS. Are we seriously to believe that's NOT been shared with all his mick mates which would obviously have filtered back to paedo hq. What an insult to the intelligence these bastards expecting people to swallow that utter shite they put out yesterday. 100% they knew. With a bit of luck they will bin the player and he spills the beans somewhere down the line by telling the world what we all already know.
Exactamundo. If they sack him. Watch him sing like a fucking canary. No doubt about it.

If they don’t sack him, you know for 100% fact that they knew all about it. It’s a sackable offence, and it’s headline news in Britain and probably Europe. It’s not a low key affair, yet these manky cunts have made it that way by setting the narrative with their mick pals.

Your point is correct but they get tested twice a week and have been given the all clear, once u have a negative teat your free to return to work.
For us normal people we can’t get a test until we develop symptoms that’s why we have to quarantine for 14 days unless we develop symptoms then we would be tested.

Nothing, as far as I'm aware, including a negative test, supersedes the requirement to quarantine for 14 days when you return from Spain.

Your point is correct but they get tested twice a week and have been given the all clear, once u have a negative teat your free to return to work.
For us normal people we can’t get a test until we develop symptoms that’s why we have to quarantine for 14 days unless we develop symptoms then we would be tested.

You 100% about that mate ? Can’t it take up to one week for the virus to show ?

Thanks Stu, so the tests mean %^*& all & he shouldn’t have played, in fact serious questions for their whole squad next week on that basis ?

An unbiased and competent media would be asking a whole bunch of questions about this entire affair but instead are sweeping the whole thing under the carpet...again.

I suspect he flew out without telling anyone and word quickly got back to the club who then got in touch with him telling him to get on the next flight home and arranged for him to be whisked through the airport and straight home.
I reckon you could have cracked it here.

If you have 4 days off, why would you go all the way to Spain for just 24 hours? You'd go for at least 2, but more likely 3 days.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's got there and sent his team WhatsApp group a photo of himself holding a cocktail by the pool or something. They've then alerted the club, who then had a decision to make and told him to get back ASAP.

The only thing making me think they might have genuinely not known about his trip, is why would they risk including him in their match day squad when he's not even first choice left-back, never mind actually put him on the pitch? Unless they thought that since he'd been back since Tuesday without anything being mentioned, by the Sunday, they thought it wouldn't matter.

Whatever happened, I just can't believe how stupid the player has been. It is quite literally impossible to travel from the UK to Spain without knowing you have to self-isolate for 14 days upon you're return. I'm pretty sure you even have to fill out quarantine forms before you travel!

Any9ne who has flown to Spain recently explain what information the Airline give you and what documents if any you need to complete ?

id be surprised if there wasn’t something explaining all of this to travellers

Any9ne who has flown to Spain recently explain what information the Airline give you and what documents if any you need to complete ?

id be surprised if there wasn’t something explaining all of this to travellers
Easyjet got in touch before we went to spain and explained the form we would have to fill out to get our qr code to show in spain.
before we came back they got in touch again to say we had to fill in the locator form for the uk.

From what i have read, as an elite sportsperson if he was in spain in any competitive capacity then he would be exempt from isolating for 14 days When he returned.
but as he was on holiday surely he is not exempt and should have isolated for 14 days.

I reckon you could have cracked it here.

If you have 4 days off, why would you go all the way to Spain for just 24 hours? You'd go for at least 2, but more likely 3 days.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's got there and sent his team WhatsApp group a photo of himself holding a cocktail by the pool or something. They've then alerted the club, who then had a decision to make and told him to get back ASAP.

The only thing making me think they might have genuinely not known about his trip, is why would they risk including him in their match day squad when he's not even first choice left-back, never mind actually put him on the pitch? Unless they thought that since he'd been back since Tuesday without anything being mentioned, by the Sunday, they thought it wouldn't matter.

Whatever happened, I just can't believe how stupid the player has been. It is quite literally impossible to travel from the UK to Spain without knowing you have to self-isolate for 14 days upon you're return. I'm pretty sure you even have to fill out quarantine forms before you travel!
I reckon that might be on the money as well. The article in the record (from hollicom) seems to go out of it's way to mention where he departed from but be vague about where he flew back in to.

Something stinks about this and its either as mentioned above - they found out and told him to get home or he didn't come back on the day they are saying.

article in tomorrows record says

Bolingoli, 25, flew from Prestwick to Malaga on
August 3 for one night before returning to Scotland on August 4.

We are talking about a club that believes rules are for other people and that they are above scrutiny. It is stretching incredulity beyond belief to say that no-one from the club knew of his itinerary and the subsequent post exposè spin control and media manipulation is testament to that. The lack of rigorous cross examination by the MSM of the facts of the story further underlines this school of thought.

From what i have read, as an elite sportsperson if he was in spain in any competitive capacity then he would be exempt from isolating for 14 days When he returned.
but as he was on holiday surely he is not exempt and should have isolated for 14 days.
Nobody is arguing that. Jason Leitch said it doesn’t matter who you are you still need to isolate for 14 days.

This is the email he would have received after coming back to the UK.....

Staying in Specified Premises and Receiving Public Health Advice Following Arrival in Scotland

You have been advised by the Home Office that, for public health reasons, you are required to stay in the specified premises which you disclosed to the Home Office. This is because you arrived from an at-risk country which is non-exempt from quarantine rules in accordance with The Health Protection (Coronavirus) (International Travel) (Scotland) Regulations 2020 and subsequent amendments which are all published.

It is important that you comply with the quarantine rules as you will be helping to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19 in Scotland. The Home Office has shared your contact details with Public Health Scotland, in accordance with an agreement between both organisations. This information will be used by the National Contact Tracing Centre to contact a random sample of all those required to stay in their specified premises upon arrival. If you were to be contacted, it will be from 0800 030 8012.

If the National Contact Tracing Centre is unable to contact you via 3 phone calls or an email in order to provide you with public health advice and support during your period of stay in your specified premises, Public Health Scotland is obliged to share your contact details with Police Scotland who will continue with the follow-up process to engage, explain, encourage, and enforce the law, where necessary.

If you have any of the following symptoms, you should self-isolate from the rest of your household and book a test at https://www.nhsinform.scot/test-and-protect or call 0800 028 2816 if you are unable to access the online service:

a high temperature or fever
a new continuous cough
a loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste
We have a lawful basis for our processing of your contact information and you may wish to read the Public Health Scotland privacy notice, the NHS Scotland and Scottish Government privacy statement and information on New Health Measures for Travellers to Scotland if you require further information.

Thank you.

The Public Health Scotland Test & Protect Team

Further Information

The Health Protection (Coronavirus) (International Travel) (Scotland) Regulations 2020 – https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ssi/2020/169/contents

Public Health Scotland privacy notice – https://www.publichealthscotland.scot/our-privacy-notice/

NHS Scotland and Scottish Government privacy statement – https://www.informationgovernance.scot.nhs.uk/covid-19-privacy-statement/

Information on New Health Measures for Travellers to Scotland – https://www.informationgovernance.scot.nhs.uk/use-of-your-data-for-track-trace-isolate-tti/

Someone on the forum argued with me yesterday that as an elite athlete he wouldn’t have to quarantine the same way i had to. I know it wasn't you. but i didnt think they where right.
Why did the police get his address from border force and the track and trace system, chap his door and issue him with a maximum £480 fine. He absolutely had to isolate and the club absolutely knew in my mind

Why did the police get his address from border force and the track and trace system, chap his door and issue him with a maximum £480 fine. He absolutely had to isolate and the club absolutely knew in my mind
Totally agree with you. I do know that if an elite athlete comes into the country to compete they are exempt, but the way i understand it they have to stay in their own sporting bubble.
this guy went on a jolly and thought he was exempt because he is an elite athlete.
ive been all over the forum but cant remember where i saw that his flight back was from Paris.
if this is true i think He could have been trying to deceive the authorities But got caught.
im not sure about the Paris thing but thought i saw it somewhere.
im also trying to find out if there is less of an isolation period for elite sport as Lennon said he had done it before and they had to give him extra days off, if he had to do 14 days why would he need extra days off?

Back