Ryan Giggs team meeting (video)

FF sake what a motivational speaker how the phuck did his bros missus get worked up by him ? :D

This looks like something from Impractical Jokers.

How can this colossal dullard possibly hope to inspire anyone? He'll be a disaster for Wales.

You would think after all the years listening to Ferguson's team talks he would come up with something better than that.

Hard to judge the man completely from a 30 second clip of the end of a team talk well before the game. For all we know his tactical instructions before that could've been second to none. Also, with elite level players they should be able to motivate themselves with the management giving that final positivity.

That said he's clearly on a bit of a downer. He's right about it being a difficult season for them and as a player for the best part of a quarter of a century and a fan himself he's probably feeling as let down by the players in front of him as the paying punters are and it couldn't be easy with some of them knowing they're for the off.

I couldn’t listen to all that, was cringe worthy!

I don’t see it with Giggs as manager, maybe he will prove me wrong but that pep talk suggests I’ll be spot on!

He will be one of the ultimate examples of why great footballers do not make good managers.

We can all see it...yet the greedy chairmen of gullible, desperate clubs down south will fall victim to his guaranteed failures.

He will be one of the ultimate examples of why great footballers do not make good managers.

We can all see it...yet the greedy chairmen of gullible, desperate clubs down south will fall victim to his guaranteed failures.

I don't think that's the case at all and that's why he's now taking the Wales job which pays far less than any EPL job. His cheerleaders in the media have pushed him for every EPL and top Championship jobs going over the last two years and he's been unsuccessful.

Back