Ryan Hardie

Always seems to do well out on loan, but doesn’t look like he’ll ever get a start for us

He's a goalscorer. I would have brought him on in matches ahead of Herrera but Murty knows him well I suppose.

Probably a move down south in the summer.

Quite a good Livingston team he's playing for.

He's a goalscorer. I would have brought him on in matches ahead of Herrera but Murty knows him well I suppose.

Probably a move down south in the summer.

Quite a good Livingston team he's playing for.

Been to see quite a few of their games this season and they're playing some decent stuff.

Well worth their league position considering they just got promoted.

There's lots of current/former Rangers playing I that game too. Alexander, Gallacher, Walsh, Hutton, Hardie, Thompson.

He will be a decent Championship striker or maybe bottom end of the Premiership. But the lad will never be a centre forward in a Rangers team that wants to challenge for the title.

Must be time for him to move on this summer, and he would go with our best wishes.

A decent enough player, not good enough for us though. Hopefully he bangs in the goals and gets a decent move for himself

I'm surprised a team like Hamilton haven't taken a chance on him, even for a 6 month loan.

I know that physically he's lacking a little but he'd probably score 5 or 6 goals between now and the end of the season which could be huge for a team down the bottom.

Been to see quite a few of their games this season and they're playing some decent stuff.

Well worth their league position considering they just got promoted.
How is the Wee guy Knox playing, do you think he has it to move up a grade or two ?

Probably similar to Kane Hemmings. Will have a decent career elsewhere but time to move on.

He has scored at all levels and hasn't been given a run for us. Create chances and he will score. As fast as there is in the league, he will pose teams problems that's for sure.

Hardie will thrive in a team that doesnt have a lot of the ball and that play to his strengths playing balls in behind the opposition defence i.e not Rangers

Not getting a regular game these days.

On the bench again today mate.
He is a local boy to me and he was meant to be signing for Sunderland this window from what his pals were saying but it’s all gone quiet on that over the last week or so. Don’t know the boy but his Dad and Grandad are good guys.

Was at the game today, Livi dominated play and miles above Dumbarton, Hardie was a standout, running for everything. took his goal well, will do well for Livi.

Any of the other Bears, past or present impress you mate?

Personally, I haven't seen enough of this lad in our top team to know if he can make it or not.
However, every time I see him play at a lower level he does what it says on the tin, he scores goals.
I don't see any reason to write his Rangers career off just yet.

Good luck to Ryan at Livi.

Personally, I haven't seen enough of this lad in our top team to know if he can make it or not.
However, every time I see him play at a lower level he does what it says on the tin, he scores goals.
I don't see any reason to write his Rangers career off just yet.

Good luck to Ryan at Livi.
I’m sure I read on here that he has rejected a new contract? I’m sure his contract is up at the end of the season? I may be wrong

Back