Ryan Hardies

Exactly! Some good stats for a young lad, surprised there isn't any better options on the table for the lad tbh.

Good luck Ryan.

Will always remember your performance in the 2012/13 Glasgow cup win over the Predators.

appeared too lightweight, each year you expected him to bulk up abit but it just never happened. Rudden seems to tick more boxes which is why he’s still here. Best of luck to the lad

Good luck to the lad.
I never saw enough of him to make a decision on whether he should have been given more game time.
What I did see of him always looked a natural enough goalscorer.
I wish him the very best.
Blackpool is a club most of us will have some time for, so it is a good place to get his senior career going properly.

Throw in Dodoo for free, good move for him and good luck
Can we not cancel Dodoo's contract....Reason ..he is shite so he is not honouring the original contract he signed with us:)).Players/agents have too much power over clubsIf i was shite at my job i would be sacked

if hardie was a celtic player. who has stepped up from 1 goal in 2 in the championship to 1 in 2.3 in a struggling premiership team he would not be given a free. Our business is shocking regarding the surplus players. We let the ones with a value go free and have to pay off the other ones that are on too much wages that are duds. Hopefully under SG we get it right regards contracts. Grezda will be a good example as im sure he is waiting for a pay off. As will lafferty no doubt too. Tell them to play with the kids and force their hand.

Just wish one player would progress from our youth academy to our first team and make a significant impact,
Too many over the years have been hailed as the next big thing only to fall at the final hurdle.

if hardie was a celtic player. who has stepped up from 1 goal in 2 in the championship to 1 in 2.3 in a struggling premiership team he would not be given a free. Our business is shocking regarding the surplus players. We let the ones with a value go free and have to pay off the other ones that are on too much wages that are duds. Hopefully under SG we get it right regards contracts. Grezda will be a good example as im sure he is waiting for a pay off. As will lafferty no doubt too. Tell them to play with the kids and force their hand.
We're getting a fee. Not a sizeable one, but still a fee.

* my mistake, he is contracted until summer 2020

We will get a development fee.

Not quite - he will be moving whilst under contract rather than at the end of his contract, which is when a Dev Fee would apply. So, what we get will technically be a transfer fee. Whether that will be more, less or equal to what any Dev Fee would have been I have no idea.

He will be joining another of our former youths down there in Jordan Thompson.

Last edited:
Back