Ryan Hedges

Hedges was garbage but the best of a bad lot. He has the spotty, waxy complexion and the cheap, ugly hairdo of a Leith/Gallowgate Junkie.
The best he can ever hope for is a move to Hibs!

Looks good in a poor sheep side.
Is he anywhere good enough to get into our midfield ?
No way.
That's not the point I'm making though my point is he'd be playing in a side that would suit him better and the coaches we have would get a decent tune out of him if they are allowed the time to coach him similar to Ferguson and Nisbet

One alright performance v us and you want to sign him.
I've watched Aberdeen against us, Celtic and Hibs this season and he's been equally impressive in all of those games. There are players in the SPFL past and present that could do well for us. I still find the snobbery around SPFL players baffling - especially when you've got Kamara/Jack/Arfield (maybe he never played top flight) who've all come through other Scottish clubs contributing.

He’s nowhere near good enough for us. The only player in Scottish football I reckon could possibly step up is Nisbet at Hibs. I think he looks a really good prospect.
Lewis Ferguson and Allan Campbell also both have good potential. The next best youngster, or at a similar level, is probably Ross McCrorie.

Decent player but has 18 months left on his deal come January.He might become good enough with our coaching ability at the club.
Dealing with the sheep though?
I doubt it.

He is fast, but unrefined. At 25 might be worth a punt for a low price, but with a view to him being a squad addition rather than someone who will take us up a level unless he drastically improved.
For me it's the same as bringing in guys like Barker, Jones and Stewart. They might kick on and establish themselves in the same way Jack and Kamara have but he could equally remain on the fringes of the starting eleven. He has pace, control and good decision making based on the 3 or 4 times I've seen him this season.

He had a good first 25 min - after that relatively anonymous. Would not improve the squad in my opinion

I like the boy Scott Wright, in the Celtic game at Pittodrie he was very lively and caused a lot of problems. Thankfully he wasn’t there today, although I don’t know why.

Thought he looked bright for the sheep today not our quality yet however with our coaching team I think we could take him up a level could say similar about Ferguson and Nisbet at Hibs aswell if the price is right
Nisbet is the only player in Scotland that could become a good player for us but Hedges is a decent player.

To be fair, he stood out in a piss poor team.

But that was only because of his big daft hairband.

Back