Ryan jack abused by Aberdeen fans at perth racecourse

Think he recently also ran into bother in an Aberdeen pub or club.

Possibly thought Perth would be safe/hassle free.

It’s clear to me Rangers players are targets even more than they used to be. Police Scotland need to lay down a marker its unacceptable
Police Scotland..? You're fishing right?

These cunts are worse than mentally challengeds.

And they fucking revel in it, inferiority complex is a dangerous thing sometimes.

It took them a week to report it on a slow day for news. It doesn't fit their agenda obviously.
There should be an extra law with some clout to enforce here.

It’s clear to me Rangers players are targets even more than they used to be. Police Scotland need to lay down a marker its unacceptable

Yeah, talking of which, where were Plod? Surely at such a large event the organisers wouldn't be relying solely on toothless security guards?

No, because Jack was their captain and best player, it hurt them a lot. Christie was on loan from Celtic and Hayes was shite, even Aberdeen fans were confused as to why he went to Celtic, although i have seen him get some abuse, not on this level though. It makes me very happy knowing we made those bitter sheep shagging bastards raging by signing Jack in the manner we did.

I've said it before ill say it again, i may hate the tims, but Aberdeen's support is far worse man for man than Celtic's. Fulla wee gimps choking to make a name for themselves and auld bitter bastards stuck in the 80s pretending their club is still relevant and a rival of ours.
Get what you're saying mate, but for me the mentally challengeds are much worse

Aberdeen fans are some of the worst around, i really want to humiliate them next season in every game.
Lived aberdoom for 25 of 35 years to 2017.
You will be hard pushed to find a more vile bunch.
I used to go to random games to meet a mate just for the sake of going to live football.
It was early mid 2000’s when they were comedy pish.
And yet the anti us bile leached out every game regardless of who was playing.
The furious angry numpties spewing hate remains a cold vision.
Thank fluky I’ve escaped that wee irrelevant town.

SNP spokesperson Michael Mctarrier said he has no knowledge of this happening and won't speculate on gossip, he also said he has no knowledge of the 50 year old child abuse scandal at parkhead.

You missed out the last part of his statement mate...

“12 disciplinary points will be applied to Alfredo Morelos record due to this incident. We won’t stand by and fail to take action against the culprits... they didn’t even glass him ffs. Waste of a good opportunity after that goal at New Years”

That’s all they’ve got, abusing one of our players.

I wouldn’t even go out my way to open my mouth to a mentally challenged player if I seen one at the races.

Aberdeen you are nothing to us, your support is terrible and we will batter you on and off the park next season as per.

For various reason Rangers players are now fair game in Scotland when they are out enjoying their freetime
I was going to say the same. Our players & coaching staff seem to be getting attacked every month or 2. It doesn't seem to happen to other teams staff on anywhere near as regular a basis. Funny that.

To you media lackies looking in, why do you think this is? Here I'll give you a clue, demonise everything to do with a group of people & idiots then want to prove themselves as they think it's ok, given the common narrative. I hope you're happy with the likes of this & McAllister getting his teeth knocked out, because you're largely at fault for stoking the flames of hatred in this country.

For various reason Rangers players are now fair game in Scotland when they are out enjoying their freetime

The SNP government has given everyone the green light to do as they wish towards us. If any other group of people was receiving the same treatment they would be claiming persecution.

Yeah, talking of which, where were Plod? Surely at such a large event the organisers wouldn't be relying solely on toothless security guards?

Would be amazed if there was not a police presence.

Think Perth races is low security risk.

Seems the attendance of a Rangers player has changed that status and brought out the goons and morons.

Pigs grunt, bears shite in the woods, Priests bugger and scum behave like scum, some things never change.
I would like to go out and hassle some famous Aberdeen player - can anyone think of one?

so, they got arrested and will be appearing in court when?

What am I saying, this was our player involved here!! If this had been Lennon being hassled by our fans then it would be a different story.

The lad should take it as a compliment. They hate that he’s one of us and always has been. They thought he was a Rangers hating Sheep Shagger and they hate it now!

If this was a Celtic player/employee I have no doubt it would be all over the papers/tv reported as a sectarian attack our press/media are an absolute disgrace

The racing is always full of Tommy Shelby clones that think they're tickets.

He should never have gone on ASC 2000 guineas race day
maxresdefault.jpg

Why are we surprised. There is genuine hatred between the clubs even worse than with the time. Let's be honest a sheep player would get the treatment from sections of our fans especially when drink is involved

Why are we surprised. There is genuine hatred between the clubs even worse than with the time. Let's be honest a sheep player would get the treatment from sections of our fans especially when drink is involved

Nope. Couldnot name or recognise one of those useless gomies. It’s mNot a rivalry. They care about us, we don’t care about them.

There will be plenty of examples of this then eh?

If (and it's a big if) Ryan Jaçk ever again gets chosen to play for Scotland, it could be a psychologically damaging time for him. With Aberdeen supporters making up a sizable portion of the Tartan Army there must be the possibility that the abuse he receives in public could also extend to the football pitch again.

There is a track record for it as some Rangers players picked for Scotland in the past have suffered abuse from elements within the Tartan Army. It must be a terrible feeling for a player to pull on a Scotland shirt and get abuse from your own supporters. Only time and Clarke will tell I suppose.

Last edited:
They’re absolutely obsessed with Jack.

To still be hurting so bad after all this time is fucking hilarious

Back