Ryan Jack and Arfield next week

Goalie and defence picks itself.

Arfield - Kamara - Jack

Aribo - Sakala - Kent

Or Roofe instead of Sakala and bring on Sakala with 30 mins to go when the mentally challengeds have worn themselves out…

If we turn up, we’ll win. If we had Morelos, I’d be a lot more confident!

Is Kent available? If so I think Jack should be on the bench with Kamara, Arfield, Kent, Aribo, Sakala all starting in the midfield positions. A fully fit Jack would absolutely start but he’s easing himself back in, it’s not a great game for him at this stage in his recovery for me.

Is Kent available? If so I think Jack should be on the bench with Kamara, Arfield, Kent, Aribo, Sakala all starting in the midfield positions. A fully fit Jack would absolutely start but he’s easing himself back in, it’s not a great game for him at this stage in his recovery for me.
Kent will be back for Saturday along with Aribo.

Kamara, Arfield, Aribo, Kent, Roofe, Sakala for me. All out attack on the scum, they won’t be able to handle it, especially with Sakala and Kent on the counter.

Jack on the bench and come on to shore things up around 60 if we’re ahead. He looked great tonight in his short spell. If he can stay fit he will add so much to the team.

We will have much better options available. I expect Itten, Wright, Sands and Lowry will all drop out
To be brutally honest, it's only a shame to see Lowry drop out - Sands hasn't played anywhere near enough to form an opinion on but he sits out for Arfield to come in - Itten needs a lot more game time but as tonight showed, we can't really afford to give him that luxury when he isn't producing.

Wright, well he has all the attributes, he just doesn't seem to use them.

Kamara Arfield and Aribo in midfield.

Every time we've played 2 defensive mids domestically we've struggled.

We seem to play a lot better when we only have one mid behind the ball with more fluidity and rotation ahead of him.

The scum dropped off severely again tonight after the first half apparently so that's when we will do the damage.

We have a big game first on Saturday to get through.

Kamara, Arfield, Aribo, Kent, Roofe, Sakala for me. All out attack on the scum, they won’t be able to handle it, especially with Sakala and Kent on the counter.

Jack on the bench and come on to shore things up around 60 if we’re ahead. He looked great tonight in his short spell. If he can stay fit he will add so much to the team.
He was impressive mate even though it was only a short time

Would love Jack to be fit and ready for that game

But a midfield of Kamara, Arfield and Aribo I would be happy with. Aslong as we bring a RW to play with Roofe and Kent

With limited options tonight we got the job done. A struggle but we missed three tap ins. Much better players now back with the exception of Alfie.

Can't see Kamara, Arfield and Aribo not starting if all fit for next week but I'd be tempted to play Jack from the start if fit. Our best midfielder when fit for me. He's calming and classy as fck on the ball.

Arfield I think is a definite, wouldn't start Jack though. Would save him for coming on later in the game as the calming influence.

Kamara wo

Arfield - Kamara - Jack

Aribo - Sakala - Kent

Or Roofe instead of Sakala and bring on Sakala with 30 mins to go when the mentally challengeds have worn themselves out…

I think more likely

Kamara

Arfield - Aribo

Sakala - Roofe - Kent

Arfield can drop back and Aribo will play as a 10.

This will most likely be the team in Dingwall although Lowry can't be far away from starting.
100% the team I want to see! Lowry is the only lad who drops out that is unlucky to do so, he has been brilliant and definitely shows he has the ability to compete - hopefully he gets a lot more game time.

Arfield - Kamara - Jack

Aribo - Sakala - Kent

This is the team for me.

As you say, Gio may play Roofe over Sakala but I think Joe gives us some physicality further up the pitch and ability to hold the ball, with the other two with searing pace to kill their defence when they leave 2 on 2. Roofe doesn’t have the strength to occupy the tims centre halves so I think we need to scare them more with Sakala’s pace.

If Jack is fit, he goes in for me

Can't see Kamara, Arfield and Aribo not starting if all fit for next week but I'd be tempted to play Jack from the start if fit. Our best midfielder when fit for me. He's calming and classy as fck on the ball.
He plays with control and authority. Old firms are all about midfield battles and winning the right to play. We will dominate them in the middle of the park if we play Kamara, Jack and Arfield. Get it down and play quick passing football, make them chase shadows and tire them out.

Kent, Sakala and Aribo up front.

This is the team for me.

As you say, Gio may play Roofe over Sakala but I think Joe gives us some physicality further up the pitch and ability to hold the ball, with the other two with searing pace to kill their defence when they leave 2 on 2. Roofe doesn’t have the strength to occupy the tims centre halves so I think we need to scare them more with Sakala’s pace.

If Jack is fit, he goes in for me
Sakala has also shown that he can take it in and then spin in behind or go on the half turn and then face forward. Roofe doesn’t hold it up well on his own and doesn’t have that pace, he would be good to bring on in the second half.

Back