Ryan Jack leading the singing RTC!

Another player who you can't help bursting with pride for.

You could see how devastated he was last season at the end of the League Cup Final, having put everything into that game, largely dominating the filth's midfield yet still ending up on the losing side.

Happy tears this time Ryan.

I’m not sure if Ryan was a bear before coming to us.
If not, he learned quickly enough.
However, I forgot to post this on Saturday, I noticed Scott Wright was at the front of the celebrations in the corner on Saturday,
A question here.
Do our management team and players make our new players settle in record time or does Wright just “get it” already?

(I know it’s both, by the way.)

However, I forgot to post this on Saturday, I noticed Scott Wright was at the front of the celebrations in the corner on Saturday,
A question here.
Do our management team and players make our new players settle in record time or does Wright just “get it” already?

He was a bear, I’m sure his missus posted a photo of him when he was a kid with his Rangers top on! Will try to find it

A question here.

Ryan Jack was a Rangers fan growing up from what I’ve been told.

A question here.

Always been a bear mate.

Have a look at his Instagram, he is absolutely loving it.

I’m absolutely delighted for him, fantastic player. I think some underestimate the strength of character it took to come back from the numerous sending offs he received and the abuse he takes. A proper Rangers player in my opinion.

A question here.

Jackmain.jpg

As already pointed out upthread, Ryan is a bluenose from Aberdeen. So Dolly doubly hate him for leaving them for us.

The training centre is just down the road from me although I didn't go , I met some of the younger bears on their way back & they reckon Ryan Jack was steamin , fair play to him
I spent 30 years offshore & when Ryan was still with Aberdeen although linked with us the sheep fans were calling him a hun bastard???

Back