Ryan Jack New Deal

Great example

Head down, worked hard, listened to the legend and is a key member of the team

Absolutely well deserved

This is the best news we could have, after the hick up at the weekend, I hope the lad is fit and ready, for the next game on Thursday, and beyond?

Can't believe a dud from Aberdeen has turned so good. It shows the snobbery on FF (he's from so and so in the SPFL, he must be a dud) is misplaced.

Great news and well deserved ,come back quickly Ryan because no one in the team can do the job that you do nor get through the amount of work that you can ,a vital cog in the midfield which is being badly missed at the moment

Excellent news

I never knew Jack was a Rangers fan growing up ? seen a pic on Twitter when he was a kid in a gers top

No, no,no and no.

Why not? He‘s going to be here longer than Tav & I think with his new contract it could be an occasion in which it could be announced.

Personally I would like a blood and sorters type player to lead us but these players are a dying breed these days.

Ryan Jack has developed into a top class football player and leader under the coaching expertise of SG. It is great news that he has committed himself to Rangers.

Back