Ryan Jack not on the bench today

Would have been a waste of a space on bench having there today, he's not match fit and plastic pitch could set him back.

I really detest plastic pitches. Usually a shit game, worried about injuries and you cant play every player. Sooner livi drop out the better. Sadly Kilmarnock will probably come back up!

Come on Bears surely no one needs to ask why Jack wasnt involved today.

How long has he been out?

Never going to be involved on the rubber mat

his knee wasn't the issue I believe it was found the issue was with his back.
I know I shouldn't use it as being 100% correct, but in FM he has tendonitis in his knee and it is a pain in the ass trying to keep him for.

Hopefully your are correct and the actual issue he has isn't his knee.

Far to big an asset to the team to be risked on a rubber pitch. The correct decision not to involve him today. Hopefully gets some game time on Wednesday.

I think Jack will be used sparingly until after the winter break. Which would be wise. Maybe the Lyon game and a game like Dundee at home for full starts, but I don't see him featuring much in the upcoming battles. That said, he'll tear it up if he does.

I really detest plastic pitches. Usually a shit game, worried about injuries and you cant play every player. Sooner livi drop out the better. Sadly Kilmarnock will probably come back up!
It looked like Aribo took a sore one yesterday when he landed on his knee after the umpteenth time he was fouled. Hopefully he's ok from it and there's no lasting effect as he was limping quite a bit afterwards

All about game management. He's been out for so long and will still be getting up to speed. I'm not expecting him back fully till after Christmas IMO.

Best to ease him in - midfield is somewhere that we have options so we should be able to get him back up to the intensity of first team football gradually over the next month with a lot of matches.

Jeest back from a lengthy injury and some wonder why he wisnae involved on a plastic pitch at Livingston.

Whit, are ye aff yer fuukin nuts.

Back