Ryan Jack scotland press conference

Let us see and hear what the tartan trannies say and do, if he plays, the guy want's to play for his country, better man than me gonga din.

I think Jack will start and any dissent shown to him by the few remaining nationalist tramps will get shouted down on the strength of that press conference.

If he doesn’t start any of the games for Scotland if I was him I’d tell them to to ram they’re call up up their arse . He’s the most in form Scottish player at the moment and is streets ahead of mctominsy and is playing better than Christie and tattie mcgregor

That Sheelagh cow is brutal.

Trying to bait him in to slaughtering the call offs & then asks him “what will you bring to the team”, the type of question asked of a foreign player joining a new club.

That’s tracksuit top is an absolutel cracker .

about the only thing I like about the current Scotland set up .

Given these matches are effectively meaningless, the cynic in me sees a full, physical 90mins for Ryan whilst the likes of Christie and McGregor are ‘rested’...

Or jack goes and plays really really well, confidence sky high and comes back with no cobwebs ready to crack on with our next game??

Like I said, my view was one of a cynic.

I admire your optimism but personally I struggle to see what positives being involved with that shit show brings.
Ok poor international side but the beat clubs in the world have all internationals. Same as with the best historical Rangers teams.

The more internationalist in our team the better even if just for sell on value.

No Rangers player should represent that mob. Good luck Cyprus
Ryan has made it clear he wants to represent his country and we should be respectful of that.

As an athlete, pulling on your countries jersey is a massive thing for most. Fed up of reading comments like this on here.

Reactions: dmg
Rumours he might be starting right back, which would be ridiculous given his current form for us in midfield. Then again, this is the Scottish National team we are talking about, nothings out the question.

He’s too good for that lot. But he wants to play so I hope he gets his chance.

From our point of view I hope he doesn’t pick up any knocks.

Personnel choice of coarse but if I was in Jacks position would rather he played for his locals pool team on the night rather that the republic of Scotland .

I hope he gets a full 90’ on Sat, with a strong win. Only can be good for his personal confidence. Then fully rested for the second match.

I’m very much of the opinion we need more Rangers players in the national squad.

Given these matches are effectively meaningless, the cynic in me sees a full, physical 90mins for Ryan whilst the likes of Christie and McGregor are ‘rested’...

That was said on here before the last games and McGregor and Christie played in both games.

No Rangers player should represent that mob. Good luck Cyprus
rbnojG6.gif

If you’re looking at utilising players to make the strongest team then Ryan Jack could make the right back berth his own at the moment for Scotland.
He’s a smashing footballer and the way he reads the game and carries the ball i could see him excelling there despite midfield obviously being his best position

Good interview, with Jack coming across really good. A lot more than I can say for the interviewers, who seem to be firing negative and leading questions.

Reactions: dmg
Back