Ryan Jack - the Rangers 'water carrier'

@Foreign Rangers Fan
Goody to see you on here.
Definitely think there's an audience for your blog here.
Thanks for taking the time to do in depth analysis.

Of course, my mantra's all about making our support the best support to be part of in the world. That, with an eye to getting a job in the field one day

To everyone else in the thread, if you're having a quiet night please do have a look at this piece I did on our game vs Ross County: https://foreignrangersfan.wordpress...w-rangers-vs-ross-county-away-27-august-2017/

I'm currently doing the Dundee game, follow me on twitter @KylEnsign to get relatively decent updates on my data mining process!

It was of no coincidence that the Real Madrid Galacticos team started to fade when Makalele went To Chelsea.

This position is crucial to a successful team. We've won a watch with Jack and I am looking very much forward to his man of the match performance on the 23rd. :)

Great article, I must admit to being a bit dubious at the start about signing him. But I'm glad to say he's proved me wrong, the lads a workhorse, and a fantastic player who will hopefully get better in the years to come, maybe even one day becoming Captain.

Tha
Of course, my mantra's all about making our support the best support to be part of in the world. That, with an eye to getting a job in the field one day

To everyone else in the thread, if you're having a quiet night please do have a look at this piece I did on our game vs Ross County: https://foreignrangersfan.wordpress...w-rangers-vs-ross-county-away-27-august-2017/

I'm currently doing the Dundee game, follow me on twitter @KylEnsign to get relatively decent updates on my data mining process!
Those are great sites you have linked there too, both bookmarked. Excellent analysis.

Thanks

I must admit, I thought rossiter might have been ahead of Jack at the start of the season but I've been hugely impressed with Jack. Imo he's been our best player so far.

The guy quietly goes about his business, won't be many people raving about him after the game but for sure he is extremely influential in the way our team plays.

I heard all this before he signed - he will be consistent but won't be noticed and won't get many plaudits.

I don't buy this at all.

If you check through all the best Summer signing threads (of which there are many) he tops the chart every time. He's also got lots of MOTM awards on here and people are raving about him.

Maybe as Rangers fans we have learned to appreciate the more technical side of the game? We can live in hope...

Jack been excellent signing for us am a big Rossiter fan wanted him to start before him in the team but jack prove me wrong much better player than i though he was. Scotland cap in the next year i can see him getting.

He actually doesn't get enough credit for his work when in the ball. Rarely gives the ball away and tries to make the killer pass aswell. I'm pretty sure it was his back heel down the line that let to Pena's goal on Saturday.

Back