Ryan Jack welcomes Scott Wright to Rangers

Yer da

EslGhFrW4AEQjiA

I think the only reason he’ll continue to play out the rest of his contract is that there’s no fans in the stadium.

He’d get booed rammed otherwise.
Fixed it for you, and no doubt we wouldn’t want our new player in waiting subjected to the torrent of abuse he’d be in line for. It’ll be bad enough as it is.

Don’t know much about him. If we’ve tied him down to a 3 year contract, the gaffer must see something. Any vids?

Aberdeen fans are legit worse than the scums, went on their forum and they are genuinely wishing him to “break his leg” or “rupture his ACL” etc, classy eh

Weird weird fan base. Probably the best example of an inferiority complex I've ever seen.

Had a look on their forum earlier in the season, and the blatant open racial abuse of Morelos was shocking.

Bears with a better memory than me will he able to confirm or rubbish this but from my memory rangers have had a decent trac record in signing players from Aberdeen - Jack and aluko the most recent ones who spring to mind who have done very well.

Bears with a better memory than me will he able to confirm or rubbish this but from my memory Rangers have had a decent trac record in signing players from Aberdeen - Jack and aluko the most recent ones who spring to mind who have done very well.
David Robertson but less so Stephen Wright

Reactions: o7o
One for the future, much development needed but no better place to do it than with us

Bears with a better memory than me will he able to confirm or rubbish this but from my memory Rangers have had a decent trac record in signing players from Aberdeen - Jack and aluko the most recent ones who spring to mind who have done very well.

Cooper - was ok by all accounts. Maybe not as good as he was at the sheep?

Bett - sounded like a let down, considering how highly rated he was?

Robertson - Very good.

Wright - bang average.

Snelders - Dreadful.

Foster - bang average.

Aluko - Very good.

Jack - Very good.

Sure there is more from the earlier years.

Last edited:
Cooper - was ok by all accounts. Maybe not as good as he was at the sheep?

Bett - sounded like a let down, considering how highly rated he was?

Robertson - good.

Wright - bang average.

Snelders - Dreadful.

Foster - bang average.

Jack - Very good.

Sure there is more from the earlier years.
Aluko - very good

They spew at their shadows.
Whinging bunch of self entitled ingrates.

I lived there for many years so feel more than qualified to comment.
Agreed.

Rivals?

There's grass growing on the roof of their main stand and they have a training ground built by Stewart Milne. You ever tried training in a cardboard subsided shite hole on a windy day in the heart of sheep molesting territory?

Back