Ryan Jack

super10

I hope he is withdrawn from the Scotland squad. His priorities should be with his employers. Until he has a sustained run of injury free games then playing for Scotland should be banned

I'd assume the Scotland physios will want to have a chat with him, I'd like to think that after this chat that he'll be withdrawn from the squad. Never works out well for us when he returns from international duty.

It depends where he is fitness wise, if he is now fully fit but lacking sharpness, playing a competitive game will help that so would actually be beneficial for him (and us) for him to play.

If he isn't fit, still has a slight problem then of course he wont play.

They will have him doing bleep tests no doubt. Keep him behind and let our own medical team look after him and make sure he is fit for our next game.

I thought Gerrard said he could have made the away leg in Prague if pushed.

Did he have a setback in training to miss the last couple of games ?

I’d be shocked if he plays more than 45 minutes against the Foroe Islands only, which is the third game, a week Wednesday. Gerrard suggested he narrowly missed out yesterday so he will probably feature but surely not against Austria or Israel who are tough opposition.

If he’s not fit enough to play fir us, he’s not fit enough to play for Scotland, unless of course SG wants him to get some minutes under his belt :p

Back