Ryan Jack

Scott McRoberts

Apologies if there has been a recent thread, not on the bench for Livi (understandable, plastic pitch etc) but not on the bench last night either. Has he had a setback in his injury or possibly not fully up to fitness.

Would be great to see him back in the squad alongside Kamara in the MDF.

Also noticed Bacuna not in any squads under GVB so far as well, is he injured?

Apologies if there has been a recent thread, not on the bench for Livi (understandable, plastic pitch etc) but not on the bench last night either. Has he had a setback in his injury or possibly not fully up to fitness.

Would be great to see him back in the squad alongside Kamara in the MDF.

Also noticed Bacuna not in any squads under GVB so far as well, is he injured?
Does he play for Aberdeen?

be grateful it wasn't a mistake in the lounge, you'd be crucified :)

If Jack can get match fit and stay fit he will offer so much to our current midfield. Still feel we need a younger, fitter, faster Arfield type of player.
Yeah, we should just nip out and buy younger, fitter, faster Arfield. That will be cheap I suppose.

Arfield played in the Premier league for years and qualified for Europe one season if I recall correctly. A younger version of him you would be talking upwards of 10-15m in today’s market.

Yeah, we should just nip out and buy younger, fitter, faster Arfield. That will be cheap I suppose.

Arfield played in the Premier league for years and qualified for Europe one season if I recall correctly. A younger version of him you would be talking upwards of 10-15m in today’s market.
You must have some knowledge of football if you've scouted every single player currently playing and know for fact there isnt that type of player available anywhere.

I bow to your superior knowledge.

big-brain-super-smart.gif

You must have some knowledge of football if you've scouted every single player currently playing and know for fact there isnt that type of player available anywhere.

I bow to your superior knowledge.

big-brain-super-smart.gif
Thanks bro. Maybe nip out and buy a faster Hagi as well. Maybe even a taller Allan McGregor.

Going off of last night's bench, Jack replaces Lundstram and Bacuna for Wright
Then we have Lundstram who we signed in the summer and is our highest paid player not making match day squads? Unlikely.

Wright provides something different because he has pace which can be helpful. Bacuna has his work cut out.

Then we have Lundstram who we signed in the summer and is our highest paid player not making match day squads? Unlikely.

Wright provides something different because he has pace which can be helpful. Bacuna has his work cut out.
Doesn't matter when a player signs or how much he earns, Jack is a better player imo so would be ahead of Lundstram for me.
Wright hasn't done much more than Bacuna and has had half a season longer.

One of the few men in our squad who you’d happily have in the trenches alongside you….Arfield is another….I’d be struggling past 4 or 5 names though!!
Couldn't agree more. You know you are going to get 100% from both of them, Arfield coming off the bench last night definitely made a difference , game us that little bit more on a forward thinking player getting beyond the attack

You would think Saturday would be the game for Jack if he is anywhere near.

Starting to think Gerrard played him a few weeks ago because he knew it was his last game in charge

Back