Ryan Jack

Balogun at left centre half is a bombscare. Happier with Bassey.

Anyway, on the OP, good to see Jack return & hope he can stay fit.
Yes, if Ryan Jack can return properly, and it is still early days, then it will be a huge lift to the entire squad.
At his best in midfield, he is the padlock in front of the defence.
He also makes Glen Kamara a better player.

Usually when Jacks out injured when he's back he never takes long get up to speed.

Massive for us if he stays fit and can get back to the level he was playing like against the crash barriers in league cup final 2019.

Great to see Jack back, feel more confident of controlling games when he’s in team. Think he also brings best out in others

Instantly took control of the game. The biggest positive by far tonight is getting him back
Other than the winning goal I’d agree but probably still shared with Lowry again suggesting he can be a contributor at league level now not just against lower league opposition . That’s pretty damn good .
Have to say I do love RJ and SA and to see these players come to the game and control it was highly assuring

If Jack stays fit we have a superb addition to our team for the second half of the season. Last night he took control of the midfield and was a really positive influence always looking for the ball and for a forward pass.

No doubt a major disappointment to many on here to see him play so well.

If he’s fit enough then get him in the 11. He’s always involved. I think Jack is hugely influential on the park. He’d be a starter every week in my team.

He'd need at least 45 minutes on Saturday to have any chance of starting at the piggery imo.

Like Arfield and Aribo, he's very familiar with dominating their midfield.

Big call for Gio.

A fit Ryan Jack starts every game for us. He has the eye for a pass as well as a bit of dig that we sometimes miss. Getting him fit is obviously the problem though.

Back