Ryan Jack

Neither were red cards IMO.

This is the clearest yellow you’ll ever seen, never a red though. Is late but is in control. Mental how this is evidence of some kind of conspiracy considering the awful tackles we’ve seen on our players over the years.

The ref rewatched it several times from different angles and disagrees with your opinion.

Daft tackle but it was low, if he catches him higher then yes it’s a red.
I thought it was red at the game as did most around me in the Main Stand. Watching the replay it could have been either. No need for the overly confrontational pish because someone disagrees with you. I'm referring to your earlier post, not the one quoted.

I thought it was red at the game as did most around me in the Main Stand. Watching the replay it could have been either. No need for the overly confrontational pish because someone disagrees with you. I'm referring to your earlier post, not the one quoted.
Aye because the poster I was replying to was very reasonable and put his point across so eloquently.

“We got off with one that is a red card anyone on here that says that’s other way about and not a red aye ok”

“Not on about ref checking I’m saying if that challenge by jack was a st Johnstone player on a Rangers player you would be saying it’s not a red I believe you”

“Get your blue glasses off you trying to say if the tackle jack did was a st Johnstone player you would be happy with a yellow is that in English enough it was reckless and unnecessary it was the red mist”

“Imo it’s red you can jog on if not happy with that opinion”

Being at the game i had no idea what clark was sent off for with my view and was surprised to see the red. When jack threw hinself i to the challenge it was the most obvious red mist type foul and was sure he was getting a red. On seeing the replays on telly though i can see why clark was sent off although slightly unlucky as its a bit like a jack red card a couple of year ago where he follows through and is just too high. Looking at jacks foul on the replay its a yellow as althoughreckless is not off the ground and the st j player was clearly making the most of it to try and get him sent off. It was stupid though.

It's a simple call Jack got the ball but caught the player a bit hard so yellow, the scrutinizing of all Rangers game's by timbo mhedia only shows their lack of knowledge and bitterness/ hatred at all cost against Rangers FC even to the extent that Jack's tackle should have been a St.Johnstone penalty even although the tackle was in the St. Johnstone box, this kind of utter stupidity and bitterness on display week after week is getting beyond the pale. And the worst of it is the idiot doesn't even get corrected by the host what a weekly Timmy shitshow run by bitter mhutants for bitter mhutants.

Fair play to Ryan Jack.

Got a shocker of a tackle and had his injury troubles, Montgomery probably had a go at him and Jack's smashed him but low enough it's a booking.

Perfect :D

Neither were red cards IMO.

This is the clearest yellow you’ll ever seen, never a red though. Is late but is in control. Mental how this is evidence of some kind of conspiracy considering the awful tackles we’ve seen on our players over the years.
Clark's was a definite red card, and it could have been much worse for Jack; according to Beale, Jack had to come off as a precaution at half time because of it.

Watch the video replays (multiple times from multiple angles) on something better than your wee tiny Twitter embed and it’s clear as day:

1. Clark’s looks really bad but is a yellow in my opinion (evidence based). However, fully understand the red due to the two footed leave behind. Watch it, pause it in glorious HD on something decent and tell me I’m wrong.

2. Jacks tackle was actually sublimely timed just a bit powerful looking because the STJ player comes barrelling at the ball and then does this almighty action movie / Italia 90 reaction, flies in the air does 52 rolls and then the hordes come in as is the SPL. Also a yellow. Jack went all in and at that speed (if his tackle had not hit the ball and took the man) then it would have been a bad outcome for both. But he didn’t he got the ball.

Some posters on here I wonder if they’re daft, blind or idiots from the other side in to make clear rules and video backed evidence somehow ambiguous and cause arguments.

No blue tinted glasses on, the correct decisions were made. Thank fck for VAR.

Back