Ryan Jack

El Chapo

Official Ticketer
Anyone know why he wasn’t in the squad yesterday? Really hope he’s available for Thursday.

Hopefully fully fit and finds his best form in these upcoming big games.

He's a huge plus, when fully fit.

As others have said, has the sheep is his pen :D

Fit for Thursday, even better, but Sunday is when I really want a fully fit Jack playing his absolute best

Really rate the guy and would definitely play him v the sheep and would start him against SM

Last edited:
Agree on leaving himfor Sunday unless he needs minutes on the park. Firstly he does tend to excel against Aberdeen. Secondly the Aberdeen game is more important to this season than Europa. Europa is a bonus but getting some silverware early could be invaluable.

Mentioned on a thread yesterday he is out for the season,don't know if that was confirmed but seen earlier he was to go for further scans

Not true. Unless he told me a load of pish yesterday - spoke to him after the game

Not true. Unless he told me a load of pish yesterday - spoke to him after the game
Thats' great news mate,was only posting what had been said on a thread yesterday about Dorrans being out.Can't remember which thread,maybe the match one.
Anyway pleased to hear that it's not true

My only worry about playing Jack on Sunday is that recent history will suggest the ref will look for any reason to give him a straight red!!!!!!! :mad::mad:

Jack’s got the ability to set the tone of a game and control it. Ie if we’re under the cosh, he can take the sting out of it with some composed passing and ball retention. If we’re needing to up the tempo, he can start off attacks with quick thinking. A very good player but I think there’s a lot more to come.

Thats' great news mate,was only posting what had been said on a thread yesterday about Dorrans being out.Can't remember which thread,maybe the match one.
If Dorrans is not out the poster needs a wee rest on here.

Think it was Drumchapel Bear who mentioned that he had heard he was out for the season.

Good news if it isn't true though mate.

Think it was Drumchapel Bear who mentioned that he had heard he was out for the season.

Good news if it isn't true though mate.
Thanks mate. Was beginning to doubt myself. Business bear above asked about Dorrans and I just posted what I’d read on here previously.

He's a huge plus, when fully fit.

As others have said, has the sheep is his pen :D

Fit for Thursday, even better, but Sunday is when I really want a fully fit Jack playing his absolute best
And me, I would be happy to rest him Thursday to save him for Sunday.

Agree on leaving himfor Sunday unless he needs minutes on the park. Firstly he does tend to excel against Aberdeen. Secondly the Aberdeen game is more important to this season than Europa. Europa is a bonus but getting some silverware early could be invaluable.

Not so sure. Yes Sunday is important with the chance of getting to a final. The money from the League Cup is peanuts compared to Europa League knock out stage. I'm a greedy c*** and want both!

Remember Rossiter won't feature Thursday. So could really do with Jack being available.

Back