Ryan Jack

ClubDeckBear

Was in the gym last night pretending to work out/watching the Leeds v Derby game turn to my right and Ryan Jack is on the mat next to me. Good to see the boy putting the extra work in.

1) Weird how small footballers are in real life.
2) What's the decorum in these situs? I didn't want to intrude so just gave him a wee nod but was kicking myself after, wish I'd said awright. My old man always said they still piss and shite from the same places as us but still, Ryan Jack what a guy.

Was in the gym last night pretending to work out/watching the Leeds v Derby game turn to my right and Ryan Jack is on the mat next to me. Good to see the boy putting the extra work in.

1) Weird how small footballers are in real life.
2) What's the decorum in these situs? I didn't want to intrude so just gave him a wee nod but was kicking myself after, wish I'd said awright. My old man always said they still piss and shite from the same places as us but still, Ryan Jack what a guy.

Done the same myself many times mate. It’s only afterwards you think, %^*& why did I not just talk to them?

I suppose it’s comes down to being respectful of the guys privacy etc.

Done the same myself many times mate. It’s only afterwards you think, %^*& why did I not just talk to them?

That's it. Respect innit. I imagine the Yahoo's slaver all over their players when they see them.

If they are not at an official function then it's only right they get left alone. They are entitled to some sort of time to themselves and their families.

Walked 200 yards down the PRW on Sunday with Novo ..he was right at my side ..never uttered a word to him ..a nod a handshake then he jumped on a bus down to his boozer's ..lazy bugger

Back