Ryan Jack

frankieboy

Thinking about Wednesday and the sending off,how many times was he sent off for the furrybooters?
I know he had one red card last season.

When is his appeal to be heard ? And have we been told what he was sent off for yet and why the ref changed the yellow to a red

Think there was a thread on this after the Killie game, 3 reds in 4 years for the sheep springs to mind.

Although he needs to control himself, he's an easy target for refs now that he wears blue.

I think the frustrations of what was happening behind the scenes have built up with him on the park. Letting all the anger that was building up on a daily basis blow over on the park.

I think we will see his discipline tidied up again when McInnes comes in and he is enjoying his football again.

Think there was a thread on this after the Killie game, 3 reds in 4 years for the sheep springs to mind.

Although he needs to control himself, he's an easy target for refs now that he wears blue.
What I was thinking,he can't change that much overnight.

Looked calm on Saturday hope he stops riding to the bait from tools in Scottish football.

Broadfoot I hope is hounded mercilessly in future games with us the support should never let him forget how he acted.

Something like 250 games for Aberdeen and 3 reds. 14 for Rangers and 3 reds (one rescinded and appeal pending on another).

I think the frustrations of what was happening behind the scenes have built up with him on the park. Letting all the anger that was building up on a daily basis blow over on the park.

I think we will see his discipline tidied up again when McInnes comes in and he is enjoying his football again.

Aye, that and being sent off twice for %^*& all

He headbutted Garner last season and Garner was classed as the cheat. I wonder who would be the cheat if Jack headbutted someone this season?

Something like 250 games for Aberdeen and 3 reds. 14 for Rangers and 3 reds (one rescinded and appeal pending on another).

If the last week's red card isn't rescinded then the game in Scotland will be seen in all its glaring light for the joke it is.

An observation that we should keep sight of, is that both red cards, blatantly wrongly awarded, have directly had an effect on games that have cost Rangers five points.
Now, how would the league table be looking had they not occurred?

I think if clubfoot had have stamped on me 3 times I would have pushed him as well but his reaction was a complete disgrace .

Any player that signs for us has that new Scottish football disease... Markmanitus. The refs and media are apparently experts with this disease, as well as Tax, law and anything else that Rangers are involved in.

Before he joined us he had 1 red card between 2011 and December of last year - against us at Ibrox when we won 2-1.

It's 3 in 248 appearances for Aberdeen, 3 in 14 appearances for Rangers according to Soccerbase.

Interesting reading.

As the club are on record as saying, Rangers are being officiated to a different standard than other clubs.

Interesting reading.

As the club are on record as saying, Rangers are being officiated to a different standard than other clubs.

Interestingly, he had an incident against us last season at Pittodrie with Garner, pushed his head in. Worse than the Hibs or Killie incidents this season. That received a yellow, from Beaton, who then sent him off against Hibs for less.

He's a great player. Breaks up play and is physical. Just needs to learn to screw his head on. I'm sure McInnes will sort it ;)

Interestingly, he had an incident against us last season at Pittodrie with Garner, pushed his head in. Worse than the Hibs or Killie incidents this season. That received a yellow, from Beaton, who then sent him off against Hibs for less.

It seems you wear the blue jersey and instantly become a ‘trophy sending off’ for the current batch of refs.

These are the instances that Rangers should be using to take The SFA to task.

The way these refs/officials target Rangers is shameful one of the most disgusting things ive seen in sport and the incredible part is that not one person in the media has been honest enough to speak about it.

And across the city Broony does what he wants out there and is protected by the refs, a free kick to the other mob a smile and a joke is enough for regans bhoys, no cards, his discipline record is excellent.

Im not sure how we do it as its a very difficult situation for the club but i look forward to the day we fight back and take refs on, there is no other answer being polite and showing respect or having sympathy would be fine in any other league not here though. Refs see that is weakness.

If it is wee derek im confident hes gonna speak about the bias/ corruption in refereeing im pretty sure he will as he must know he wont be a successful Rangers manager unless we somehow force change and embarrass them into being fair. We cannot win that league with so much cheating going on its almost impossible.

The way these refs/officials target Rangers is shameful one of the most disgusting things ive seen in sport and the incredible part is that not one person in the media has been honest enough to speak about it.

And across the city Broony does what he wants out there and is protected by the refs, a free kick to the other mob a smile and a joke is enough for regans bhoys, no cards, his discipline record is excellent.

Im not sure how we do it as its a very difficult situation for the club but i look forward to the day we fight back and take refs on, there is no other answer being polite and showing respect or having sympathy would be fine in any other league not here though. Refs see that is weakness.

If it is wee derek im confident hes gonna speak about the bias/ corruption in refereeing im pretty sure he will as he must know he wont be a successful Rangers manager unless we somehow force change and embarrass them into being fair. We cannot win that league with so much cheating going on its almost impossible.
Someone has to speak out,what about a fans group.

Has to be the club i think frankie, has to be the next Rangers manager and if its DM i think he will know this, there is no option but to defend ourselves, we should have told the world craig thomson was cheating 10 years ago then we might not be at stage where most are at it.

do we have to complain to SFA to get clubfoot cited?hes a cheating khunt
we all recall what happened with lafferty,why not clubfoot,to we have to complain?

Back