Ryan Jack

That will probably be one of the first questions in the press conference tomorrow doubt if we will know before then.

Jack would certainly be missed for Thursday, Kent we need to be a bit more patient with!

Im hoping Jack is fine, he’s the midfielder we can’t do without in big games imo

Kent, id guess we won’t see til Halloween time.

Really? SG said 2-3 weeks.

I missed that, didn’t even see a thread on it in fact.

Given he’s not played much football other than in the states with Liverpool, been training alone etc I think he’s still not going to be up to speed. Maybe I’m a wee bit out but certainly mid October I’d imagine

I don't think Kent will be risked until after the next international break in mid October.
Aye that would make sense of he isn't fit for for Aberdeen home or Young Boys away no point risking him against Hamilton at home just give him the time in that scenario. On the other hand let's hope the optimistic prognosis comes true and could maybe make bench for Young Boys.

Aye that would make sense of he isn't fit for for Aberdeen home or Young Boys away no point risking him against Hamilton at home just give him the time in that scenario. On the other hand let's hope the optimistic prognosis comes true and could maybe make bench for Young Boys.
Young Boys play on a plastic pitch too, so I'd be wary of playing him there.

Nobody’s longer term availability should be risked in Europe. Fall further behind in the league and we’re in trouble! We have to be in the race in the spring

We can but hope , I think Ryan Jack can play on Thursday, I think we are going to need him, more than ever?

Back